Personal details

Gender Female
Age 28
Status Single
Orientation Lesbian
Nationality L_NATIONALITY_DM
Personality Romantic
How out Totally out
Zodiac sign Cancer

About me

Interested in:

I’m looking for:

Description:

~STAY BOSSED UP~
WELL A LITTLE BOUT ME ....FIRST AND FOREMOST, IM REAL.GAY.. WIT NO CHASER.IM DOWN TO DOWN TO EARTH, EASY GOING, AND EASY 2 TALK 2. I LOVE TO LAUGH AND IM FUN TO BE AROUND. I KEEP A POSITIVE MENTALITY ABOUT 95% OF TIME. THE OTHER 5% I IM PROBABLY SUFFERING FROM P.M.S :-) I WEAR MY HEART ON MY SLEEVE, AND I PUT MY ALL INTO EVERYTHING I LOVE. IM CARING AND KINDHEARTED, SO PEOPLE OFTEN MAKE THE MISTAKE OF THINKING THEY CAN CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME. AND IF U HAPPEN TO BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WITH ILL INTENTIONS U MIGHT WANNA STOP READING AT THIS POINT AND MISS ME BECAUSE I HAVE AN EXTREMELY LOW TOLERANCE FOR BULLSHIT. ALSO ON THAT NOTE. LADIES I KNOW THAT THERE ARE OVER 120 MILLION PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK, A LOT OF WHICH ARE "FACEBOOK FREAKS" OR WHATEVER U WANNA CALL THEM., SO IF THATS WHAT U LOOKIN 4 THAN ONCE AGAIN MISS ME.MY REASON FOR BEING ON HERE IS NETWORKING. I AM VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT THE ART OF MUSIC AND I AM WILLING TO "NETWORK LIKE CRAZY" WITH ANY AND ALL OF THOSE

Gays.com gives you…


Many possibilities! There are plenty of beds to cozy up in or sex parties to try out. (enjoy sex outdoors? Then hop over to outdoor sex in ). Check out Men seeking Men.

REDD_MIKE
icon-wio REDD_MIKE uploaded new photos
  • 11.02.2011 21:21:34
  • Female (28)
  • Atlanta
  • Single
  • REDD_MIKE
  • REDD_MIKE
  • REDD_MIKE
    +3
REDD_MIKE
icon-wio REDD_MIKE uploaded a new photo
  • 06.02.2010 4:58:33
  • Female (28)
  • Atlanta
  • Single
  • REDD_MIKE
REDD_MIKE
icon-wio REDD_MIKE uploaded a new photo
  • 30.01.2010 18:11:57
  • Female (28)
  • Atlanta
  • Single
  • REDD_MIKE
REDD_MIKE
icon-wio REDD_MIKE uploaded a new photo
  • 28.12.2009 7:41:08
  • Female (28)
  • Atlanta
  • Single
  • REDD_MIKE