Chat

Chat

Remember the ancient, lost art of internet conversation - when chat rooms were about sharing your interests as well as your sexual tastes, rather than just clicking a pre-saved cock or pussy pic and propelling it across cyber space? Well, to be fair, they were always weighted towards our carnal desires - but with a greater emphasis on words and - gasp! - even putting those words into actual sentences rather than the shorthand commonly used on hookup apps today. Ever-advancing technology means that there are now endless ways of communicating online, and chat rooms for every preference you can think of - so it’s not all about ‘sexting’.

Discussions and topics about Chat

• Live webcam sex

What would you like to see on live webcam? Would it be one guy and his sex toys, or two guy doing it for real? ...
    • 4 replies
  • Hey guys!!! My names Danny I am 23 from Buffalo NY!!!! I am in a Relationship and I am very happy with my man! I am looking for someone who is around my age who would like to chat online about life a ...
    • 3 replies
  • I am sorta new to this and I am just looking for people to chat with. Hit me up with a message if your interested? ...
    • 2 replies
  • Members who are looking for Chat

I'm a bigger guy who is looking for someone who is fun and can be serious. We can meet and chat first. If we hit it off, cool. It really depends...

Love & Relationships18 to 45 years ● 5km around USA, Missoula

Other terms for Chat

Keywords: Dirty Talk, Dirty Chat, Online Chat, Webcam, Webchat, Web Cam, Web Chat