Samantha_Sayle

need some help - Lesbian Ladies

Samantha_Sayle
Posted

there is a girl that i quite like and iv been told she likes me, her flatmate keeps telling me to take her on a date but iv never been on a date in my life and im really shy as well and freeze up, i never know what to talk about. please help my shyness is ruining my chances of getting into good relationships and i dont know what to do about it >_<

Posted

First of all, you are very lucky to have a girl liking you back. Go on and ask her out, Just keep in mind that both of you will be nervous and not just you. So try to be yourself during the night out and don't try too hard to impress her or else you'd spend too much of time battling with your mind about little things causing all sweaty palm and not being able to give enough attention to her.

Just be yourself!! Trust me, she will be worth it.

Posted

oh and sorry I forgot to answer one more of your doubts. You can talk to her about anything. What she does during the weekends? if read books? What cities she wants to be at? Favorite restaurant.. but too much questions would end up like a interview show. So just go with the flow!!

Harley_Okrei
Posted

Everybody gets nervous, talk about things u have in common with her etc

Julz_Yap
Posted

yeah~ you are so lucky =)

Yelena_Rodriguez
Posted

The days when I had my first crush lol. I would advise that you go pursue her, especially if you are getting positive feedback from those that know her. I was in your situation and I went with my gut instincts. I was able to obtain my first relationship because of my persistence lol. You may certainly have the luck I had, so go for it!

Rose_Downer
Posted

I know what you mean. The people you fancy almost never likes you back. I say go for it. Good luck!