Wayne_Smith_51357

who is it - Gay Guys! <3

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

I just have to say this; I was on report for trying to sell someone on me to have sex with them, I have a boyfriend, don't need any thing from anyone in here.
what I'm looking for in here is some real friends, and I can see that is real hard, to start with most of the guys in here will not even chat with you if you are not a #10, and I'm far from that and the best part is that I DO HAVE A BOYFRIEND
and you don't,,,maybe that's why you get mad at me and report me,,,,well to who ever it is that did report me,,,get a life,,,and then maybe you may find a man

John_Joe_Tynan
Posted

Sorry to hear Wayne, Just some people think there all it, and think they deserve the best looking people, its not looks that count to me its the personality. Good personality = a healthy relationship, Not someone who has the looks and a bad personality, now that = a bad relationship. ( not unless, they both have the looks and bad personality's and get along, then there both full of themselves and deserve each other. )

I'd talk to everyone but I'm as shy as they get! took me ages to sign up on this cause i was that shy haha :\

Posted

Well John Joe, No Need 2 be shy here, or anywhere else.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Wayne sorry to hear that and if you message me and tell me who talk with you I will try to help out..If you like me too...
@John I know it is hard to talk to others I was like you when I was a young teen and wanted to meet guys that like the thngs we like...but like Rich said in this group you don't have to be shy..You can talk about anything you like,,you can even tell us how your day was..We are hear to listen and help if you need it...

Posted

you will be fine john joe, all these nice guys out there, just join in the discussions, even just look, join the group, and watch and see how things work. you can email me , mike or even richard ivers anytime.
we will soon get you involved.

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

@ Michael, thats my point I don't really talk with any one

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

@ Michael, thank for what ever you can do for me, I really don't want to drop gays.com l do enjoy reading all the things ppl. put in here,,but l won't have someone telling me l'm on report for trying to have sex with someone,,,,to start with no one lives by me, everyone is hundred of miles away form me....
and l have a boyfriend,,,its just fucked up that someone can say some thing about someone that is not true,,,now l'm the bad guy

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

wayne message tell me all about it please....