The Count - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

For those that know what I'm talking about I got the result this evening and it was down, but not by too much.

Posted

thats good dean,glad to hear that, and good to hear from you.
now before we discuss this to much,this is an open post, do you feel comfortable with it, if you want to keep it private, fine whatever you decide will be fine.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

glad to hear that Dean, i will keep you in my prayers

Dave_Mack
Posted

I already emaied you. Sounds promising..

Posted

Ok Dean, I Will send u a message.

Heebie999
Posted

"not too much" sounds like a small victory to me! Celebration with much hugs!

Posted

This is just for information, not to make open comments. It is easier than trying to send loads of single E-mails.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lets all keep Dean in our prayers cause prayers do help alot

Dave_Mack
Posted

Agreed Homer...

Posted

Every Night ><

Posted

fair enough dean,everyone is rooting for you,and your in our thoughts and prayers always.

Carl-david_Stottor
Posted

Mine has dropped too by 341, but am now out of hospice and am ok! Where there is life, there is hope....

Posted

Look I am NOT HIV+ and what is wrong with me it NOT anSTD, but it could be terminal. Don't jump to conclusions, and don't pity me

Gene_Lewis
Posted

welll for me i hope that whatever it is that you will beat it

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Dean Thank you for the update and I am glad that it has gone down some..With time and the right food you will be better..Lots of prayers going your way and I know God will touch you with his healing hands...

Carl-david_Stottor
Posted

Actually Dean it had nothing to do with my hiv, but the diabetes and heart disease, kidney dis-function, which came previous to becoming hiv, it was'nt pity I was offering but support, with any kind of dis-ease. Be well.

Posted

This is just for information, not to make open comments. It is easier than trying to send loads of single E-mails.

PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

right guys, you need to hold it a minute, some of us dean has told privately,and i dont want him being stressed anymore, please.
I am glad your all giving him support, god knows he needs it.
I will say this it is not any sexually transmitted disease.......................................
I would like all you guys, irrespective of what you think to let it go, and if you find out, on NO ACCOUNT POST IT HERE, OR ANYWHERE ELSE........
i would ask you to just chat to dean, he needs you company and support, and also to feel he is involved.
Do this and i & others will be grateful

Dave_Mack
Posted

Ditto Allan