Im new - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hello im new on here , love hot black guys but i preety much into anything ! how do i comment and stuff ?

Louis_Mason
Posted

am also new here.. lol. hope fully we can be friends tho..lol

Posted

Welcome, Kingsley and Louis 2 the Site

Louis_Mason
Posted

thank you. am very new to all this. i hope I find some nice people here that can help us new people thats coming to this site.

Posted

well the 2 of you go to the friends box and send a request to richard ivers,when richard confirms it, it means you are now friends with him.
After that at any time you can send him an email through the friends box, and you can chat online.
All the posts on here are worldwide, so be careful, no phone numbers or email addresses on any open posts.keep that between you and whoever on friends.
Join in discussions also, and if you end up getting upset for some reason, just post "no comment" and then talk to me , or richard, or even michael, by email, we will try to help.
I hope this was helpful to all

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

welcome to gays.com guys

Posted

this is another good guy to have as friends

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks sweet allen lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Welcome to the group and the site...I am with the meet & greet team and if you like you can message me anytime and I will be there to help you both...

Thank you Allen I believe I will make you my Asst..in the meet & greet team...LOL

Posted

no problem mike, i help out when i am online here, lol

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thx Allan

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Welcome both of you!