Louis_Mason

Hello guys - Gay Guys! <3

Louis_Mason
Posted

Hi, can anybody tell me how to go about this. I was making love with my girlfriend one daywhen she start to finger my ass, I got to like it. now I would like to take it one step more, maybe by having sex with a guy. how do I go about expressing myself, how do I find sone one. what should I look for in some one thats gay.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

first you need to find some one who will respect you enough not to hate you after you tell him what you want to do sexually. then you need tell take that person aside and ask if it is alright if you and the guy would flip flop. meaning that he f***s you and then you him. (hopefully he is gay). go to a gay bar and look for a nice gay fellow who would like to do it with you. then take the fellow to bed and you both get a turn in haveing sex. then came back here and tell us if you liked it or not

Louis_Mason
Posted

thanks... she is fun. thanks for the heads up. ok

Posted

this is not the nice way to do it, but you could always hire a 'call boy' if you do not find some one in a gay bar.

Heebie999
Posted

Do you find men attractive? Does looking at one make you horny?

If not.. you might just be a straight guy who likes his ass played with.. there is such a thing. If your girlfriend will play with your ass more.. experiment with it. Get her to try fucking you with a strap-on dildo.

but.. if you *DO* get turned on by looking at guys, then it might be time to experiment with guys, or not, depending on what your relationship is like with your girlfriend. If she's playing with your ass, it sounds like she's very into you, and is good & kinky and will probably enjoy helping you explore your butthole and the pleasures it can give you.

Louis_Mason
Posted

many thanks todd, I appreciate it.

Posted

yes, todd, the best and most thoughtful reply to louis

Louis_Mason
Posted

thanks to all you wonderful people for being so nice. thanks as well jerry carter.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Welcome Louis to the group and the site...Just becareful in your search..