looking for boyfriend - Looking for LOVE!!!

Ch****

Posted

looking for someone in tampa florida or in land o lakes florida

Edwina_Bates
Posted

me to looking forsomeone cheshire uk

Posted

Aren't we all looking for a bf? ;o9 Hard to find one who is into an older latino man in Tucson, Arizona or in Vancouver, BC too... If there's someone interested, message me and let's start getting to know eachother! ;oD

Posted

I'm looking for the right guy... someone that dose not mind staying in and watching a movie or even snuggling next to the fire.... i want someone kind hearted and down to earth, someone that dose not mind going shopping and then ATVing..... i want someone that loves me for me and no one else.... Mr. Right is out there i will find him.... I would like him to be in NV

Edwina_Bates
Posted

good luck to you all the very best xxxxxxx

Posted

I would like getting a boyfriend in Mexico City. I am a smart and sensitive psychologist wich enjoy giving and receiving love an affection.

Posted

he happens to be a pagan when it comes to his family heritage being of mixed german and irish ancestry in that regard and i have made it clear to him that i accept him for his way of life and out right refuse to judge him for it

while i am a chrsitain in only the loosesdt manner and meaning ofthe word where my faith in christ is concenred i do not allow the christain relgion or the bible to be the sole criterai by which i judge a matter for msyefl as the matter concerns my person

that is to say that while i take into considerationr what each have to say on a matter as it concerns my person i do not allow either to decide the matter for me.

as fro the guy i am with right now he is trying to put himself through college while working part time on the side and the way things are right now.

i have masde it clear to him that as of this coming monday i will make a trip over to lima ohio to enlist i nthe army reserves so that i can at tleast hold down some kind of job and support myself financiailly both in the here and now and in the long term

i am doing this as mcu haout of a desire to learn what i can acheive on my own and to becoem a strogner person physically and mentally as i am doing this out of a desire to proove to him that i am entirely serius about wanting to be their for m him in a long term relationship to hare with him my life and my love as a companion parter lover and mate

i am going to supprot him emotionally and spiritually and financially an yw way i can

right now i jsut hoep and pray that we can each prove our sincerity our love and our honesty to each other through out the realitionship in the long term

Posted

I'm seeking a bf in within Saskatoon,Saskatchewan in Canada. I want the real deal,no friends with benefits,quickies or one night stands. I 'm not sure what I'm looking for exists. I have 3 MUST requirements. 1 He must be located within Saskatoon or at least be willing to relocate here to my home city. 2 He must be OUT of the closet. 3 He must be emotionally available. There are too many men not OUT of the closet or like the last guy I was involved with not completely over his ex-husband. The next gay man I get involved with better not have any of this type of baggage.