Jony_Star

Oh Jony... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well i had a topic in mind...but can't remember...i'm being distracted by Mike's 1987 comments...because that's the year i was born...yay...so cool...i don't know what is it about that year...but i think it's an awesome year...i like it...but i remember that it was another thing about being gay...oh yea i remember now....well it's more about family than being gay...or well those 2 put together...but anywho...i'm trying to remember what i was trying to say or what i was gonna say about it...damn i'm so lost...haha...oh yea...i remember now...it was about another bad assumption about gay men...i've heard of cases where guys who come out to their family and some family says they're ok with it...but really not...if they have boys they try to always keep an eye on them as if they were child molestors...(don't know if that's spelled right)...and it's kinda sad...another situation which was my situation is when we're going thru puberty and you don't know what's going on people take advantage of that...i don't know about most people...but i'm kinda slow...and well for me i didn't know what was going thru...all i knew is that i was liking boys...my cousin who was younger than me knew more than i did apparently...and he knew about being gay...and well took advantage that i didn't know...and well apparently decided to practice getting guys & making out with him...kinda weird at 1st...but as my 1st gay experience of making out with another guy it was nice...but after realizing it was cousin...it's was like this isn't right...but it was all in the moment...and well thank God we grew apart...and thank God even more we did nothing else but making out....cuz anything more would've been really awkward for me...and i've unfortunately heard cases where guys have been molested...one of my ex-bf was molested by his cousin...it's kinda sad that it sometimes comes to the point where we can't even trust family...i think that was more of my point...

Posted

well jony,first of all dont get distracted by amount of comments mike makes, he is group owner on different sites.
Jony thats a sad story, but one that has happened since tiime began.
There is nothing new in what happened to you with your cousin, and i dont think you were molested, you willingly took part.
The problem seems to be that, you feel that your cousin and you were having an incestous affair. your were not.
True he may have taken advantage of the situation,and you not knowing took part.
As for father/son relationship, fathers find it more differcult to accept the fact that their son likes cock. Also being fucked like a woman, by another man.
You have to put this behind you,and let it go?
Trust your family,in time everything changes.
Thats one of the reasons, that when i was young i never let on i was gay, and thinking about a sex change. My father would never have accepted it.
All you can do if you ever have a child yourself, is accept whatever they decide is their sexuality.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

well, i'm bless that wheni came out i my fam was truly ok with. when i told my my mom she told me that she was glad i told her because if i didn't do it soon she was going to tell me. she know then my brothers and sister was so cool. they never once ask me question, you know the ones why, is this some how my fault. even the man that was suppose to be my father was open and treat me the same why he always had. there was love from that said of my family. my granmama was my biggest fan. she kick her sister out of her home when my aunt, the bitch i hated from the get go, made some kind of smart ass remark. i can still remember my granmama told her that i'm her grandson and she loves me no matter what and if she didn't like it she could leave her home. i hate it when i hear stories of gay kids not being love by their parents. i thank the god of my understanding that my family was so sweet and understanding me. the only thing with my family is that when we fall apart it had nothing to do with homosexily. like something i said before we we get together it not the gay gene they see. we told my great niece at nine years old that i was gay and told her what it meant and i'm still her uncle gene (hate being call that but what are you going to do).

Posted

ok well let me correct you there Allan...i wasn't saying i was molested because as you said...i willingly did it too...so i can't say it was all him...and never said it was an incest because it didn't go farther than making out...but even with that...it felt wrong...but yea i've let it go...that's why i've openly said it...no shame really...it already happened...so it belongs in my past...can't change it...about the molestation that happened to one of my ex-bf...he's the one that was molested by his cousin...but i trust my family...nothing like that has ever happened again...so there hasn't been a reason for any distrust...i'm just saying that it's sometimes sad that it has to go to that point...and as for acceptance...i'm open to whatever sexuality my future kids will be...there won't be a problem...in fact it'll be the other way around...i can only hope my kids can deal with having 2 dads...but well i'm a strong kind of person...so i can only hope i pass on that strength to my children...Gene...well i wish my mom would have that same confidence as your grandma...almost everyone in my family here in the US knows i'm gay...only my mom's side of the family in Mexico don't know...only some cousins that i speak to on facebook...but as of my mom's sisters...they don't know...and my mom doesn't want them to know yet...because she wants to tell them in person...and doesn't wanna be asked if it's true that i'm gay...why???...i don't know...my mom can be weird...i mean it's not as if the truth is gonna be any different...but well i'm sure they can all tell...i was told that everyone knew i was gay from an early age...so maybe they already know but don't wanna say anything...but only one aunt in Mexico truly doesn't know because she's never met me...she's never come to visit us in Cali...cuz she doesn't have the money...but well let's see what the future holds...my family has accepted me without making questions...well scratch that...my mom was really in denial...but she's come around...now she understands and accepts me...she's more involved in my personal life than anyone else...well all mom are...but well yea...i'm glad i was blessed with a very understanding family like mine...

Gene_Lewis
Posted

tell me what mom isn't weird. one day we were out and i had to go to the restroom n we went into a bar that change owners and @ the time i didn't know it was a gay bar, guess it happen so fast that it wasn't puilsh in the gay rags yet, and when got in there n found out i tried torush n get her out but she wanted to stay n have a drink, now the weird,while there she's picking out guys she think i would like gettig numbers passing out mine she was one hell of a wing man. another time we were in the mall n boy watching her asking me how i like this one he's a cutie and so on. she @ times treated me as her other daughter. i guess that's what u get with a momwho partied in the 60"s n 70"s. hell, she used to borrow my wigs when i did drag n i some of her clothes, never shoes her feet where a litte too big. she taught my make-up tips and how to make sure my boobs stay in place n how to tuck with no pain. i had a totally cool mom. she die in her 50, but she was one hell of a gal who taught me how to be a lady.

Posted

aww...that was so nice of her...she sounds like one hell of a mom...i'm glad that you remember your good times so well...my mom doesn't do all that...don't think that she could...but well at least she accepts me and is involved in my life...that's enough for me...

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Sorry 2 have gone on like that but u just got me 2 thinking. I didn't mean to ramble on

Posted

nah that's cool...i don't mind...it's a nice story...and well comes to show that families can be accepting...and it's great...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

My mother never knew i was gay cause she was old school and that stuff never happens so I never brought it up with her. She was born 1907 so you get the idea. My boyfriend would pick me up and we would go for the weekend and she never ask so I never said because she though that was a no no.