haloooo...... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

haloooo... im new here.. hehe ;-)

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

welcome to gays.com Amm

Posted

Well Amm, try changing ur Attitude 2 people on this site and u just might get ONE FRIEND

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Welcome!,

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Wow Rich why would you say something like that to him...

Posted

Hi Michael, Well i welcomed this guy, then i downloaded him as a friend. His explination for not accepting me was that He dont Download Dog's, so i told him 2 have a look in the mirror. My pic is Jack my best friend, on all other site's ppl love him. I dont want an arguement with anyone, but once in a while along come's one.

Posted

welcome amm

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Sorry to hear that..You know I just change my profile pic because I didn't need to see my lady who I just lost..I wonder why people say things like that..There are people out there that has a picture on there profile and it is not them..There are people out there that has pic of there boats,cars,and places like were they are from...If someone would have said that to me I would and have told them to look in my ablums because you will see me and my lover there and our house and dogs...So I wonder what people would say if we put up Christmas tree as our pic for the holiday...LOL....

Posted

Thanx Michael, Yeh it's so true, i could have put up any kind of a fake pic of a Model, but i am a Honest Guy so i dont do that. I did have another look at the Message that Amm sent me, and well He Called Me A Dog. Look i could make a bigger thing out of this but i wont, I will just leave it at that, Sorry but i will say one thing, I get on very well with all my Malasian, Asian Friend's. ><

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Maybe he will read this and think about what he said..specially if he is new to the site...

Posted

Welcome though!
And thanks for the interesting conversation Rich & Mike.

Posted

i hope you forgive him richard, i think maybe he learned something new today

Posted

Tanx Hafifi, Yeh of course i forgive him, I learned not 2 hold any Resentment's about anyone, as where i am concerned Resentment is the Number 1 Killer. I just get it off my Chest, then say a prayer for the Person and i feel a lot better and get on with my life.

Posted

Richard, thank you so much for this great and brief formula how to overcome quick and easy those daily pains of societies unthoughtfulness!!