Gene_Lewis

IS YOUR FAMILY AS CRAZY AS MINE? - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

My sister and niece are fighting. So is my niece and my nephew. Here is the crazy: While they are at each other they are at each other thoat they are now all min e. Meaning my sister is tell me her side of the story between her daughter and she says"your niece". Then my niece tells me her side using "your sister". When they aren't fight they belong to each other, now that they are fight they are mine. I'm not mad or upset, but I fine myself laughing and loving the whole thing. Loving it because they been out of my life for over ten years neither one of us knowing where the other was all these years and now that we are back I love the drama both good and bad. I'm loving going over my niece house and see her kids. And her kids are loving me to the point that when I try to leave they don't want me blocking the door. The other day my great nephew took my cup and hide it and said I can get it back when I come back today. I know y'll could care less but I have to share this because it's a super warm feeling and to know that there are so many of us in this world that don't have the love and support of family. I don't really know what happen with us, well not all of it but it had nothing to do with my being gay in fact they don't see that part of me, they known about and have know since I was 13 or fourteen when I came out and told them, all they know is that I'm fam even my great niece at 9 knows that I'm gay and even though we talk about what it means she loves her uncle, a word i don't like being call. i ask her to just call me gene and her responds was no i like saying unlce gene. So she's the only one that can get away with it

elSac08
Posted

great story - enjoy all that comes with family!

Timothy_Brown
Posted

That is really wonderful, Gene!

Posted

gene, you could always try and get her used to saying auntie, if that would help,might confuse the others though.
family is important,even more so when the make the effort to keep in touch with you.
they may be crazy, but then thats normal, enjoy yourself.
my neices are crazy about me, i turn up and its fun time all round.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

if i wants a girl i won't want to be call auntie either. aunt or unlce isn't my first name, but that's really not the point of the story. i do love it and i am truly enjoying being able to be with my them. all the years we were a part my love for them never stop. in my world i think it was god's way to help me grow and clam down. i didn't tell y'll that when i was trying to go home friday morning my great nephew would keep locking the door and blocking it sohen i would leave and when i was able to get outside he grab my leg. he then he took my cup, ran in the house and said i could get it back when i come back saturday. i'm telling you all of this is making me want to cry with joy. i am loved more than i ever thought could be. i know now what it feels like to be loved unconditional

Posted

i know your loving it gene, but kids are like that, no baggage or burdens yet

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Gene, just do what you can to try to prevents he extra baggage from burdening them...