Derek_James

I cant sleep at night! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

>< I can sleep at all, even how many I try to sleep but useless, including doing 'that' also cannot make want to sleep. Worst, its been like this for days now and I had to wake up early and went to class. Help me... >

Richard_Edwards
Posted

Derek, first ask yourself if there is something on your mind that is bothering you and if so see if you can find a way to deal with it. Also you need to avoid caffeine and chocolate. Caffeine is in coffee and some teas. Do not eat anything for a few hours before you need to go to sleep. Sometimes a glass of warm milk before bedtime helps.

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

WHEN I CAN'T SLEEP I J/O AND THAT REALLY HELPS ME TO SLEEP

Posted

hey guys, derek, is in malaysia, in the north here its winter, south of the equator its getting hotter, they are heading into there summer.
derek, drink plenty of fluids, and even try tea, that can help in a hot climate

Posted

AS stated above, stay off the caffine. try not to have any say after 3pm. Clear your mind and make sure any stress that could keep you awake is dealt with. maybe some "cool down" stretching is in order to calm your muscles too.

Posted

Yep Derek i agree with all that has been said above, Especally if ur stressed out over something, or something is bothering u, as u need 2 clear ur head before sleep. Try what the guy's suggest as they are good suggestion's. ><

Posted

Ah derek, i see u play a lot of Computer Game's, well when u finish playing on the PC, it could be u are left with a Racing Head so That's why u may not be able 2 sleep. ><

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Is there a personal problem with you at home. If not it seems that some is bothering you so you will have to deal with it before you can get proper rest. give self a chance to work it out

Alfawolf

Richard_Edwards
Posted

I agree about the computer games, that it can stimulate the mind and may affect your ability to sleep. I suggest you stop the video games 3 hours before you try to go to sleep and see if that helps.