Mark_Cutler

Say Prayers For Dean Hargreave. He Needs Them Right Now - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I received a message yesterday from Dean saying he was sick. I don't know how sick he is, he won't say. But I think all his friends here need to pray for him that he gets better. Heal yourself Dean.

Dave_Mack
Posted

If you mean Dean in the UK I think you are incorrect. I had a LONG shat with him Monday and he was fine...

Posted

He told me he had some disease, something to do with bone marrow

Posted

that was in response to me telling him not to overdose on pills with a bottle of Vodka.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Hi every one!! If somebodies to too well, (don't matter who!) you get my support.
If I can help - Please ask.
Wish you all well -- M.

Posted

Well i will keep Dean in my Prayer's.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Dave Mack, Dean is always in my prayers.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Thank you Homer.

What I am upset over here is an overzealous moderator who thinks she knows more than she does and is sensoring MY posts! I WILL NOT have it. I am going out for a few hours for Thanksgiving. When I return IF my post from earlier this AM is not returned to this threead WITH AN APOLOGY I will post it in every singe thread on this site.
I will NOT put up with sensorship!
I will keep everyone apprised on Dean as I hear from him and will let you know what I can unless I am told things in confidence which of course i WILL NOT post.

Happy Thanksgiving all

Dave

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Happy Thanksgiveing Dave

Posted

I NEVER asked anybody to post anything and I didn't want it done.

No I have to not say anything in private that I don't want somebody to post all over the site. Tara knows more about me than most of the rest of you, she is like a big sister.

My white blood count has dropped again. It could be stress, it could be too much running with my mate, it could be I'm not eating enough, or it could be real serious, but it is my problem and I never wanted it splashed everywhere. Even my best mate Tom doesn't know.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Dean, i am sure that no one had said any thing that you did not want any one to know but some how info was leaked either by mistake or what ever. you are always in my prayers and i try to stick up for you the best that i can. i dont want you to leave the sex chat because you are what most people says is too young. i like your input about alot of things. i actually do wish i had a little brother like you. take good care of your self and i will keep you in my prayers always

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Dean you will be in my prayers and I won't spreed anything you don't want so stay with here. You are fun to be around. I agree with Homer you stay in sex talk your thoughts are good for all.

Alfawolf

Posted

dean, sorry to hear about this, but it may just be because of stress, and there may be nothing more to it.
if your paticulary worried see a doctor, mabey you just need a vitimin & iron supplement, to help you get better.
take care allan

Dave_Mack
Posted

As we see above Dean has posted here. Lets all dial it down and let Dean say whatever he feels he wants said..

Dennis_Mix
Posted

That sounds good to me Dave if wants anybody to know anything he will tell us what he wants.

Alfawolf