Derek_James

Hi guys, please guide me in this website... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hi guys, Im Derek and new on this website, I really don't know how this website operates, so some tips would be nice. :]

Posted

Derek, I'm here most of all to meet other gay men and women for friendship. I ask people if they want to add me to their friends list. Another way is if you put out a thing on here like this one, only ask people to add you. Tell them you are new to the site. You will be surprised how many people will respond. good luck

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Derek
If you have question then just ask and we are here to help...I am with the site and group owner and if you like message me with your question about the site and I will help you and tell you about the site..Otherwise you have taking the first steps to meet friends on here..There are aot of good people on here and all are willing to help you...Have fun with the site and I am always here for you...

Gene_Lewis
Posted

well, to me the way this site work is that you read what others write, comment on them or start a new one with whatever is on your mind.

Posted

thank you so much, you guys :] Well, right now I want to find some friends :] someone want to be friends with me?

Posted

derek, your in good hands with michael , and gene,
but please remember whatever you post is seen by all in the group, if you want privacy , go on chat, or add friends, then when confirmed, chat privately by email.
allan

Posted

I have a question, should I post my email address so that other people can add me as their friend? or its just like facebook?

Posted

Hi Derek, and welcome

Posted

derek, dont give out any email/phone numbers, chat online to friends and a good one to start with is richard ivers, one of my friends. he can help guide you, have fun
allan

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Derek with the spammers on here and other groups I would not give my e-mail out untill I get to know the person and I would only do it in message that they send you here...but make sure you know the person...

Posted

right derek, go to your home page, click on groups, you will then get an overview of group discussions, join the one , sex and sex discussions, the one where i commented to dennis mix, join that group, all my friends are on there.
talk to dennis and dean, and also jony, and you can say i sent you to them , they will help you out.
yours allan

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Thanks Allan I will do what I can to help out and all you have to do is ask Derek. I will be around and if you want to add me as a friend I will be there

Alfawolf