Gene_Lewis

PAY NO MIND TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTIN - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

i know i just ask for your help to make up my mind, but netta my niece just call me and played the gult card telling me that i never kick it with them and that they are my family and should be there with them. and being the unlce that i am i had to say yes. y'll may not understand how that is making me feel. i feel loved and want and that is something i never thought would come from my family. me being the outsider all these years and now they want me in their lives. it was never a gay thing with them that they always acept no question ask. and it was never me being place with another family either, i really don't know but i was alway the black/pink sheep of my family. lived a really out there type of life doing things that would make a hooker blush. now she brought the tears back. i can't believe that they are opening their hearts to let me in.

Posted

i feel soo scare when my family know that i am gay but when my mom say" I want to understand everything. From now on... just like you listened to my complaints, hafifi... I want you to let me listen to yours. When things get tough... when you're scared, when you're weak... I want you to tell me. I want you to let me care about you. I want to be together. I want us to live... eat meals, study... share our troubles... like we did before... together. I want to stay together!" i cry

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I left my comment on the other post that you started...

Gene_Lewis
Posted

well, not like you care but my sister vickey call me to make sure i was coming over and to bring a dish. store bought is what i'm brings. hate cooking. they know it is going to be a pie from the store. and like i said to michael they like me, they really like. and they want me, me of all people, around them. there is so much love coming from them. y'll may not understand i am so move that my eyes are filling up. this is something i have always wanted and now it's coming true. my family wanst me in their life. they really love me. it is a great feel isn't it haffi to know that no matter what we can go to our families. not everyone is bless this way but the ones that are should not take it for granted

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I hope you are not saying I don't care Gene...because of what I wrote...

Gene_Lewis
Posted

no that goes out to everyone because i feel that i telling the group things that aren't that important in their world. i'm one of those people that always feel that i'm wasting others time with my issuses, even though i do want to get them out. hell, i don't go to the dr when i'm suppose to because there is a person that is sicker than me and may need that time slot. i keep a lot of things bottle up because i don't want to bother someone else. i love to help others, and never want anyone to feel i'm not interested, but for me like i said it's a different story. as for the other thing with the other michale he's not worth it but thanks. now back to what i was saying who in the world really would care about me and my family issuse

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

hopefully its the start of the family finally understanding and accepting - talk to them and make sure they are still willing and happy for you to come and visit them - it sounds good though - barriers seem to have come down which is fantastic - fo for it Gene