Gene_Lewis

SPOKE TOO SOON - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

I know i said I was going to be alone this Thanksgiving, then i was invited over my play sister's house. Now my niece wants me to come over her place for my first Thanksgiving with her and my family. The second invite hits my heart more than anything in the world, and in very good way because me and my famliy has been distance, outside of mark, for a very long time and for her to want to include me makes me want to cry tears of joy. They want me in there life and I want to be part of theirs and it's just so great. In fact as I'm typing I'm crying that is how much they have touch me. This is spending time with my niece, nephew, and my great niece and great nephews. Outside of the warmth I'm feeling I am also a little confuse. Where should I go? If I go to one the other may be a little disappointed. San would understand but she has been there for me for so many years when I didn't have a family. Netta, Vickey, and Tracy maybe upset because I chose outsiders over famiy.. So, boys and girly boyz what would you do in this case. HELP A BITCH OUT PLEASE

Mark_Utterback
Posted

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Thank you, Mark! Same to you and everyone else!