Gene_Lewis

SPOKE TOO SOON - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

I know i said I was going to be alone this Thanksgiving, then i was invited over my play sister's house. Now my niece wants me to come over her place for my first Thanksgiving with her and my family. The second invite hits my heart more than anything in the world, and in very good way because me and my famliy has been distance, outside of mark, for a very long time and for her to want to include me makes me want to cry tears of joy. They want me in there life and I want to be part of theirs and it's just so great. In fact as I'm typing I'm crying that is how much they have touch me. This is spending time with my niece, nephew, and my great niece and great nephews. Outside of the warmth I'm feeling I am also a little confuse. Where should I go? If I go to one the other may be a little disappointed. San would understand but she has been there for me for so many years when I didn't have a family. Netta, Vickey, and Tracy maybe upset because I chose outsiders over famiy.. So, boys and girly boyz what would you do in this case.

Posted

be happy gene my famely as never call on my birthday even at xmas i was never invite that is two brother and 2 sister remaining actually im the only 1 calling ,i call a brother last week he said we dont hear from you i reply you never call me it seem i dont belong in this famely he never answer he past me to is wife im use to it or i try to get use to it /20 yrs ago an aunt made me a cake for my birthday i was so touch i start crying

Posted

there was this litle girl i use to see often but in september i got mad at her mom what she told me about shyannah i could handle it i cal her mom a f idiot mental case bec shes teaching her 2 kids not to open the door to stranger like im a stranger to them patric was 2 wen i first met him he is going on 14 now and shyannah is 5 iv known her since she was born im no stranger and she as always smile at me wen she saw me and she lock the door wen im leaving she says im not leaving shes so cute wen she does that to me plus she run to me and ask me a hug and a kiss wen she sees me leave i could never hurt any of them two im only like famely wen the mother need me otherwise im not im missing shyannah very mutch but i wil spend xmas alone this year i wil be lonely but i wil be ok but if i deside to go i will i could care less about that mother she dont even deserve to have kids but i wil not do them any harms no mater what i really got to move to get away from the area but wen is the ?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Gene you know the aanswer already..Look in your heart and read again what you wrote...I know you have wanted to be closer to your faimly and now is the time to do just that..Your best friend will understand because they are there for you each and everyday...If I was her I know I would say be with the family and if you can stop by later for desert that would be great...

Rod_Bell
Posted

best wishes, Gene! As Michael said you know in your heart what to do. having guys who don't know yogur family dynamics making unusual suggestions!