Jony_Star

A Gay's Curiosity - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well today in the morning i was watching a show on tv...well my mom was watching it...i was just staring at the screen...(waking up too early)...anywho...and saw that they were doing this skit where everyone is telling jokes...but well all the guys were playing as gay guys in a salon...so i started thinking to myself...funny how the world is homophobic...yet gays guys are portrayed as fems...and i was like...how is that funny???...i mean you got some people looking down on us,...others make it seem like we're something to laugh about...and then there are those great people who accept as we are and get along with...i don't know...this isn't a big deal or anything...but it just came to me out of nowhere...thought i could share it...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

yea i just ignore those type of shows

Posted

yea...i don't know...i didn't really like it...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

me either

Gene_Lewis
Posted

i'm with u it piss me off that they only see us as a group of sissies with no many bone in our bodies and that the only type of me we date are other sissy boys. and the only jobs for us is dancers, hair dressers, into dressing up homes or fashion. and if that's not bad enough they make all black gay men this type to 1000 degree. hell, i had people tell me that because i'm gay i should be real good at doing hair. hell, my hair is curly and the only thing i know how to do is wash, oil, and comb. it's getting some what better, not by much. when i was younger all i had to look up to in the gay world where the super fems and drag queens in which i became one until i start learning myself and learning the type of person i wanted to be instead of what the world thought i should be. i stop watch one of my fav tv shows when they added a gay man and his super gay boyfriend. both of which are super fems and both cheat on one another. i wish there was something we could do to make the powers that be understand that there are all different types in our world as it is in theirs. this also applies to gay women. hell, to them they are a group of handy men in flanto(mispell i know) and crocs

Jules_Parker
Posted

When I was growing up I was into heavy machine engineering, under cars getting engines and gearboxes apart, getting covered in oil and paraffin, into electronics building amps etc, does that sound like a gay bottom guy, I have to admit none of my straight friends knew that I liked being fucked - jules

Posted

yea...i mean sometimes i'm fem...but i also like other stuff...i like to work with my hands...cooking and crafting...and now that i had worked with my uncle...i didn't mind installing tile...i like working with power tools...especially a flame torch...no i'm not a pyromaniac...lol...and i didn't work with a torch while working with my uncle...but in my arts and crafts class in high school i did...when we were working with metal...it was awesome...anywho...i'm sure some of us have some masculinity...funny how when i had recently come out...an aunt of mine told me i should study cosmetology (i think that's how you spell it)...in spanish of course and i responded...hey just cuz i'm a fag doesn't mean i have to do hair...sorry if anyone finds the word fag offensive...but of course that's what i said in spanish...anywho...she got all embarassed and said...oh no i didn't mean it like that...i kind of forgot you were gay...but i didn't mean it like that....i was like yea i know...it was kinda funny...i mean yea i can laugh about it...and even make harsh jokes about it...cuz it's ok to laugh at ourselves once in a while...we can't be all uptight about it...but yea...it's just something i've noticed right now...doesn't really bother me...but it's kinda weird...

Daniiel_Valenciia_Castaño
Posted

You know you're kind of right I mean there may people who laught and hate us but fuck them we are rare were are unique but they are all the same and don't avoit this shows I mean who cares if they are laghting only stpupid people make us a joke and more stupid people laught of that joke....

Gene_Lewis
Posted

but my thing is why show them my support. by me watching this show means, to me, that i'm ok with them disrespecting me and my life. Now there are movies and shows that show gays that i really like. Too Woo Foo is one that i truly enjoy because to me they weren't making fun of us or drag queens

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Too Woo Foo is a great movie Gene...I love it and laugh everytime I watch it..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Bird cage is another good movie

Posted

well i don't take this really serious...it's just something that caught my attention...but well that's how the movies and shows go...i've never seen those movies before...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Check them out Jony they are so funny and good movies too watch..

Posted

ok...i might take a look one of these days...

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

Jony they always seem to do that - they think the public image of all gay men is femme when we know it is not - its just tv crap - they have to sell it so getting the femme gay man is like a comedian act in a show - they will never learn