Im new here! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Hi Guys, im new here, infact this is the first time iv signed up to a gay social networking site, so I think it will be pretty interesting, but im still working out the site, so any tips....

Posted

Hey I'm new on this too if you find out any wips give me a shout I find it all a bit confussing to be honest I'll send you a friends request .x

Posted

Welcome Ben and Jordan, nice 2 meet ye, anyway someone will be in contact with ye on how 2 use the site. Look up Michael Wolfe he is on the meet and greet team and will fill ye in

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

hi ben welcome to gays.com

Posted

Hey guys soz to bother yous but didn't know where to put my question so thought yous might beable to help. I'm still mad for my ex, but he was a prick the whole way through the relationship. Sometimes he makes me think I have another chance but is it worth going into another relationship with him that is all lies and he dosent want to see me unless its for something? Or should I just give u

Posted

Give up my Friend, he is defnitley not worth it. You are a very handsome guy and u will have no bother getting a proper partner. You may be hurting now, but it will pass. If a guy just used me for his beck and call i know what i would do. But it's up 2 u Jordan, i am only giving my opinion. All the best in what ever decision u make.

Posted

Hey Jordan, nice to meet you. I agree with Richard, he doesnt sound worth it, you should have someone who loves you for who you are and not just love you when he wants something from you. You deserve better than that.
Hope this helps
Ben

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Ben and Jordan
I am with the site and would like to welcome you both to the group also...Like Rich has said give him up Jordan because he will always just use you...If you both need help on the site feel free to message me and I am always there..

Posted

welcome ben and jordan to gays.com
jordan i have 2 agree with richard and ben your ex does not sound worth it but i do know how u feel as my ex used me and put me though hell for years in are relationship but in the end i could not take it any more so i left and i can tell u it was the best thing i ever did no matter how much i still love him.

Matthew_Ang
Posted

I am new here too ! nice to meet you. guys!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

welcome guys to gays.com

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Matt how are you doing..Welcome to the site and the group...

Matthew_Ang
Posted

Hey Michael Im great !

Posted

Welcome 2 the Site Matthew, nice 2 have u here.