Hanck_Joe

hi - Gay Guys! <3

Hanck_Joe
Posted

hi. I look forward to make some friends here =)

Posted

Hi Hanck Joe and Welcome, I hope u dont mind being Friendly with a Republican

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Hanck and welcome to the group and the site...If you need help just ask...we are listening....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Hi Joe, welcome to gays.com

Posted

Hi Hanck...welcome to the site...hope you have fun...and well welcome to the gay guys group too...hope you meet some interesting people...and don't hesitate to jump into any interesting discussions and leave a comment...i'm sure we'd like to hear from new members...

Hanck_Joe
Posted

Hi thanks for warm welcome from you all. someone tried to chat with me last night. First thing he asked was age, and second thing was "is my cock big"? This is disheartening are most of the people here just to get laid with someone unknown?

Posted

some are just on this site to get a turn on but some are here cause they are lonley and just want to msg some one to have that connection,so dont worry bout the plp you dont like to converse with just keep the ones you want to msg ,good luckhanck

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Good morning - Always happy to make new friends - Welcome!
If you need a hand - just ask.
M.

Posted

hi hanck i just want to know what are you looking in man?

Hanck_Joe
Posted

sorry i have not received anything from you in my inbox? and what is #10?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hanck I can tell you I am sorry that you got a chat like that...One of the things you can do is go to the privacy page andchange your setting to only friends on the site can chat see your profile and other things..I hope this helps because not all of us are here to just talk sex or pick guys up...Also make sure your profile page is fill out about yoou and in there tell everyone what you don't want to talk about (like sex)..If there is anything else I can help with do feel fre to message me...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am sorry Hanck I see that your about me is fill out and saids you are not lookiing for chating about sex..Forgive me...

Chris_Dizon
Posted

hello. hope to know more people here. Hope ya'll are nice...=)

Chris_Dizon
Posted

Hi richard? Thank u! Oh I'm sure u are nice, u wudnt say hi to me if you weren't. Don't mind them. For many of us, u are nice.

Posted

Tanx Chris, when i get a reply like your's i hold that person as Special, yeh there are lot's of great people on here and i love them all. But i get the odd 1 who dont like me, well the thing is i like them and i am here 4 them, so really i am happy, i love this site and i have made many friend's around the world. So just 4 u Chris, "Cead Mille Failte", it's Irish 4, A Thousand Irish Welcome's.

Chris_Dizon
Posted

oh thank you richard. i appreciate that!!! =) hope to know you more! A thousand Asian Thank you's....=)

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Rich you are such a sweety...I hope you have a great Thanksgiving...

Posted

Aww Thank u Michael, and the same 2 u and all ur family, and all my American Friend's, Ahh Heck Happy Thanksgiving 2 everyone

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thx Rich and you have a great day too...