Charlie_Cox_58352

Looking for a lovely young lady! - Lesbian Ladies

Charlie_Cox_58352
Posted

Hey, I'm just looking for someone lovely to talk to, enchange numbers and possibly strike something up!

Charlie_Cox_58352
Posted

Oh you know, someone to possibly meet with and things

Charlie_Cox_58352
Posted

Thanks Charlotte

Posted

What's cute? Hope it's not anything I did, I shall not be classified as "cute"! pmsl

Charlie_Cox_58352
Posted

Awh no! I talk to everyone if I can x

Posted

Yep there are plenty of nice girls here.

Yet as deeply as loneliness cuts and I wish to find someone, it's unlikely I'll find one who accepts me.

*breathes out* rant over :P

Nikki_Flint
Posted

Why be so hard on yourself Charlotte ? I'm sure you have many great qualities to offer someone but it all starts with loving yourself.

Posted

Oho! You've provoked a new irate rant >:P

Screw being positive, I've been told too many times that because I'm trans I'm only half a woman, so a ̶s̶h̶e̶ male at best. It's ruined all prospects of me being confident enough to ever take on a "lesbian" relationship or ever thinking I'm pretty.

So yeah positive is out of the question.

Charlie_Cox_58352
Posted

Aw Charlotte! Honestly, someone one day will turn around and properly accept you for who you are, I know I would! Everyone is different and everyone has their own personalities and things! Chin up x

Posted

Pfft, you're not the one on the never ending quest to find someone who likes you as you are now. At the rate I'm going I'll be single for the next 4 or so years. Also, I just uploaded a picture of me when not dressed female.