Cheyenne_Wilson

hey - Lesbian Ladies

Cheyenne_Wilson
Posted

hey i'm new to this & i don't really know how it works. so is it just like where people talk normally or just where you come to get advice about lesbianism from other lesbians?? i'm confused..

jessicazylee
Posted

both!

Nikki_Flint
Posted

I suggest you have a look around the site and perhaps join a couple of groups that you like the look of. Start having your say and perhaps ask some questions. You can either ask in a group, or when you've make some friend connections, you can ask them one-on-one. I am always ready to answer any question I can, and I know some great friends who could possibly help if I cannot. I already think you're in my friends list, if not add me if you like

Cheyenne_Wilson
Posted

oh no, i'm not new to the site. i'm new to the group & i'm veryyyyyy shy so yeah, forgive me if i laugh a lot haha.

Cheyenne_Wilson
Posted

but thank you all so much anyways!

Posted

well welcome to the group anyway =P we talk about all sorts people post discussions and other comment just like most other groups cept this one is for just lesbians =P

Cheyenne_Wilson
Posted

yeah, i've noticed. but in even other lesbian groups there are males.

Cheyenne_Wilson
Posted

oh well i've seen some.

jessicazylee
Posted

at times. some of the staff are male, people who are transgender and there are people who legitimately have questions. oh and the odd spammer [report those, the staff will take care of them]. we're not an exclusive "LESBIANS ONLIIIII" group.