Ben_Richard

awakening - Gay Guys! <3

Ben_Richard
Posted

am just recently coming to terms with my gay tendencies and i joined this site and group to meet friends that can help me come to my comfort level, so i can try my first gay sex (and wen it eventually happens i hope it will be as interesting and satisfying as i imagine)

Dave_Mack
Posted

You might wanna post a pic... Would make people a bit more interested,,

Matthew_George_Hall
Posted

I wish you comfort, your comfort level, but I also wish for you to find a partner that is "safe," who will be interested, who will also show support for you as a person, and is empathetic, to you. You don't want a overly passive- aggressive guy, you will only be stressed, because it is not apparent how he really feels , and you don't want a " psycho," slim chance of that, but be wise, be calm, and know you can do it and, it is a sexual relationship only, inside, a mutually supportive two person relationship, let the love and feelings come first, then, sex. Not sex first, then worry about feelings. OK that's my advice and yes, along with a enjoyable romance, you, a gay man, can definitely have a mutually supportive ( and romantic ), long term relationship, it actually happens, in our community, and when your in love, your relationship will be great, monogamy wont be something you laugh at, it will excitedly... be a emotional physical and spiritual joy

Ben_Richard
Posted

hey Mathew (hope i can call u that) thanx a lot! exactly d words i was hoping to get. I hope soon i'll meet d type of guy u just described, it sure would mk the whole experiene better and pleasurable. Yes, there can be gd sex witout emotions but i believe emotions wen present can mk good sex gr8!!

Ben_Richard
Posted

Dave all (pictures, etc) will flow naturally as i eventually open up, this is just my awakening in time i'll blossom and all d beauty will be out in the open! "out and proud" someday i hope!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Ben welcome to the group and the site..I am with the sitee and if you need to talk I am always here...but I know that there are alot of guys on here that can tell you all about there happiness..I have been with the same guy for 24 years now and we were not even looking for each other..i can say it was love at first site because we talk all night long the first night we meet...If you need help down loading your pic let me know and I can see what I can do to help you...

Ben_Richard
Posted

@ Micheal thanx! 'appreciate!