Jony_Star

My Face Is Back... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

well i finally changed my pro pic...and replaced my future tattoo with my actual face...i bet you guys missed me...haha...took a bunch until i found a good pic...they tell me i should model cuz i always like to only take good pix...but well what's the point of being in a pic if you don't look good???...lol...anywho...just wanted to let you guys know...probably put more pix in my album too...

Dave_Mack
Posted

Jony the pic make you look ANGRY... You have an angelic face but you need to be smiling... like if in front of your face there was a BIG.........well I won't say it as not to offend the more sensative readers to the post but simply you need to SMILE! It takes less work to smile than to frown...

S M I L E

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

theres my sexy baby lol did you cut your self shaveing again? lol you sure are sexy baby boy lol

Posted

haha...well i like taking some serious pix once in a while Dave...but next pic i take...will be with a smile...and no Homer i didn't cut myself shaving...silly...

David_Hughes_41926
Posted

hi Jony you are a handsome gentleman hoping we can be friends and have lots of chats
David

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

good cause i dont want my baby to hurt him self shaveing lol

Posted

Thanks David...sure thing if you can catch me on here with some free time i'd be down to chat...nah i don't hurt myself shaving unless i'm using a new blade...idk why...but i always cut myself w/a very sharp blade...even when i try to be careful...and that's not a good thing...=(

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

David Like I said you look great weather you smile or not...You are a good looking guy..

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

oh you mean that your face is as smooth as a babys face and if you shave with a new blade it cuts deep baby? lol

Posted

i don't know what is it about new blades...but they just don't like me...lol...so don't expect a pic when i shave with a new blade...lol...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

new blades does cuts every one for the first 2 times. why that is i have no idea

Posted

i know...i mean i'm always super careful not to cut myself...but it always ends up happening...ugh new blades...lol...oh Gene asked about who won me or my brother???...i think he was referring to the beard growing contest...well i'll have you know that his punk-ass didn't even hold up his end of the deal...he was never doing it...so i did it for nothing...& i knew he would pull off a stunt like that...but anywho...i didn't quite understand if Gene liked my new pic or not...but well it's all good...anywho...yea...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

baby have you tried electric shavers? there are some out there that is really good.

Posted

umm...this one lady at the salon used i once...felt kinda nice...but of course i was nervous...lol...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol it wont cut you like a regular razor

Posted

yea so i noticed...lol...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

kisses to you baby lol

Posted