Kim_Jones_58256

confused :S - Lesbian Ladies

Kim_Jones_58256
Posted

Hi all I'm kinda in need of a little help :s
Lately I've bn having this immense feeling towards girls (more than normal), but looking back I guess I've always liked girls but I dont think it has bn like what I'm feeling nw. For example last year in my lectures there was this girl never spoken to her before but whenever I saw her I had butterflies and all those things that come along when your attracted to someone. So on monday I decided to go to a LGBT group to get some advise but I chickened out I just walked past the place lol (bad idea i know). So I am here turning to you lovelies can someone help me out with these feelings and just advise in general as to how to approach this new territory lol

Posted

just take your time..don't rush thing....bout the girl... maybe it's time discover more bout the feeling you had for girls....
cheer up and keep on smiling....

Emma_Dibdin
Posted

its really confusing when you first realise this feelings and it can be over whelming. you must just try and figure these thoughts out and discuss with friends that you trust about these feelings. im sure any of us on here would be willing to help you make sense of these new feelings as we have all gone through it. this girl that you think you may be attracted to......leave her out the equation for a while. you need to figure yourself out before adding anyone into your life. do not be scared and just be open to talking to someone about it hope it all works out weel xx

Tor_Saff
Posted

I agree with Emma, take time to figure out what's going on. I'm guessing you're at collage or university, LGBT groups are very useful or even local community LGBT groups in and around London (don't be alarmed, I checked your profile so I knew you were in the uk).

have you checked out the stonewall website? there's a nice section on there which can show you these kind of groups in your area. it's an extremely useful resource to use. here's a direct link to that for you: http://stonewall.org.uk/at_home/whats_in_my_area/default.asp

i hope this helps you a little bit. if not i'm sure there is loads of people on here who can give you extra advice and you have the protection of being behind the computer.

Posted

I agree u should figure ur feelings out which can be confusing I know, u can talk to me if u like, I can listen and try and help or just let u talk to someone friendly about random things, u don't have to stress and decide straight away Hun, just stay calm and enjoy life x

Kim_Jones_58256
Posted

Thank you all for those comments .
I guess I have bn stressing alot over this issue but as you all stated I'll just have to take it slowly and try to figure myself out b4 putting myself in any form of relationship. @Tor Saff funny I was kinda worried there thought I got a stalker already lol but thank you for that link I will check it out plus as you say I do have the protection of bn behind the computer so that does kinda of help with me bn open