looking to meet new friends - Love and Romance

Posted

Hi everyone, the reason I became apart of this site is to meet new people. I am in need of a friend. My girl does not want me to have any friends and she makes me feel like I'm not worth having friends... all I need is to meet people who are real...I'm tired of feeling lonely... I mean she has her friends so why can't I have mine right? She is very controling and I'm trying to find ways to leave this relationship... I'm a good person and I do not deserve for anyone to make me feel less of myself...if you are interested in becoming friends with me pls hit me up...if not its cool, no biggy.

Sukie_Hernandez
Posted

Wow that's not fair you need to have your own set of friendz she needs to understand that and you need to let her know Aida this relationship is noe going any where good trust me it could get worst woith this kind of partner please conzder me as a friend ok sukie

Posted

I agree, That kind of control and isolation is not going to end well. I'm def up for having new friends and will be here for ya. Every woman in this world is beautiful and deserves someone who treats like the queen they are. Don't let her make you feel like less. Add me too.

Sukie_Hernandez
Posted

i agree with Alexis but also i want to tell you something Alexis as young as you are you have a great head on your shoulder going to the army is great by all means i would love to be your friend im a bit older hope you do not mind that im 53 but i run around here like a 30 year old people can not really tell my age so i hope we are friends sukie

Posted

I definitely do not wish to sound judgemental here but what do you mean "I'm trying to find ways to leave this relationship"??? What's holding you?Just leave!!! You deserve so much more so you should fight back everything and everyone who holds you back from what you want and need! I've always felt that friends are the substitution of psychologists and the closest they are to you the better psychologists for you they become! And boy, don't we all need one? I value my friends and I'd never deny them for anyone! So get lots of friends, get one friend, get me as a friend but let her go! We are all beautiful creatures, all having the same right to happiness! Do not let anyone convince you otherwise!

Posted

Thank you everyone for your support...since I am new to this I'm still trying to figure out how to add anyone as friends. But I'm def going to try.

Posted

Go to their profile and right under their profile picture there is a link that says "add as friend" click that nd confirm nd then u just wait for them to confirm

Sukie_Hernandez
Posted

yes i wrote to you about your problem and yes i do want to be your friend you could reach out to me at any given time i am also in need of friends ok

Posted

i am cheering you on to get your own friends. you need all you can get. You need your own support system for yourself. she is being selfish. Reach out and grab what you deserve. add me