Raque_Judith_Calderon

i have a questioned - Lesbian Ladies

Raque_Judith_Calderon
Posted

Theres this gurl name amaris that i liked for almost 4 yrs now n my homegurl vee had cuffed her as in started dating her....i mean we didd things behnd her back n now vee confessed that she liked me too but im doing stuff wif her gurl.....n they both know bout each other its not like its a sceret but we still go behind each others backs now a yr pass n amaris is prego she got herself a donor she still fucking writes me and flirts but shes getting married to my homegurl vee n carring her babe i guess i would call it....yu think i should just give up n move on....cuz i feel like its a game she playin on me cuz she knows how i feel bout her....

Posted

All i can say is if she can go behind her girls back she will go behind yours. Start out fresh. Theres nothing enjoyable about sharing. Its kinda gross i wouldnt want to kiss some chick that was munchin on some strange muff just the night before. Drop it move on babe.

Lexii_Olivares
Posted

I think you should just move on cuz they are basically starting a life with her and from what i read she just playing games because if she really loved you she would of left your homegirl for you but it doesnt look like it's happen that just tells you to.move on.

Raque_Judith_Calderon
Posted

lmaaoaoaoao riiggght!

I HEARD THE PEOPLE lml

Raque_Judith_Calderon
Posted

yeah u guys r right

Posted

Lol i am a woman im always right! Lmao totally contradictory. Right there since you yourself are one to but hey lipsticks go on top! Its where we belong! Lol

Raque_Judith_Calderon
Posted

lol :-) say no more hun u right lol

Raque_Judith_Calderon
Posted

LOL