http://youtu.be/_QNIYppAjmk

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Nice song

Posted

thnaks man... xox

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Not bad at all sounds like a good Idea. You sound good on that vid.

Alfawolf

Posted

Sever i meant gay/happy

oh thank you so much Dennis...glad you liked it...the two comments i had there wasnt that good ...but everyone has the right to say their opinions

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Keep up the good work and don't worry about others. It is like anything else you have to practice at it just keep working on it. It is coming along fine

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

i thought the song and the voice were beautiful - it is nice to hear such a lovely song being sung by a special person - and that is what you are - brave enough to sing for others to listen to - certainly not something i could do but you pulled it off

Keep up the good work

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

bi sexuals are welcome as well Sever, love the song Charlie

Posted

i'm turning red coz of the compliments lol...i'm so glad you liked it guys -huggles-

much love...♥

Dennis_Mix
Posted

@ Charlie What ever happens don't let them put down for it. I think you are on a good track and can be happy with it but don't get upset if it not all good but it is your way of thinking that will help you so keep it up
Alfawolf

Posted

I understand what you mean Dennis, we really can't make all of the people like us or what we do..some may do and some may not but what is important is what we think about ourselves and what we do..you alone can make judgments on yourself coz no one knows you better but yourself –warm hugs-

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Warm hugs right back at you and thanks so if you need anything give me a shout I be here quite a bit

Alfawolf