Jony_Star

So Nervous... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok i had a job interview for Urban Outfitters today...for those that don't know and can't guess...it's a clothing store...so i was a nervous wreck...and i think i did good...but i hope i get the job...it's part-time & seasonal...but i know if i work my ass off & do good...they might keep me...so i'll do my best...but 1st i need to know if i got the job or not...regardless tho...i'm gonna try and find another job...be working 2 jobs if possible...need to make me some $$$...so i need all the best wishes for me guys...hope i get that fone call by this weekend...if i don't...well we know what that means...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

good luck on yor new job babe

Posted

well idk if i got the job yet...they still have to call me by the end of this week...if i don't get the call...then i obviously didn't get the job...

Posted

good luck and hope you get the phone call. Tell us how it turns out

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

dont worry babe, when you do land a job, you will be good at it.

Posted

i wish you luck jony but 2 jobs its hard to do

Dave_Mack
Posted

May I suggest you CALL THEM. Just as a follow up. Remember there are a LOT of people looking and it can't hurt to call and just refresh your self in their mind. Shows you really are interested. That's how I have landed a few in my day..
Good Luck Jony

Jamie_Oconnor
Posted

What happened to the days when they called you back. no common curtsy any more. grrrr Good luck though chap

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Jony, Dave M is right I would give them a couple days and call back and ask them if they hired anyone yet...When I was a manger I always hire the ones that call back..and yes you are right it might only be seasonal but if you do good they will keep you...Good Luck and don't forget to call them by the end of the week...

Posted

yea well we'll see what happens...2 jobs is hard...but well gotta make me some $$$ for school...and to help out here at home...

Dave_Mack
Posted

Jony remember you need the $$ to begin the process top get LEGAL so in the words of my late grandfather "don't ever turn down a way to make money!"
Good luck and I am sending all good thoughts your way...

Posted

I wish you the very best of luck, and I am pulling for you, as well. Don't forget: "What will be, will be."