Homer_Bozarth

in need for prayers - Gay Guys! <3

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i went to my GED class today and found out that there was no class for this week because my teachers sister had died late friday night. i am asking for prayers for Amalee Lyndquest's sister. Amalee needs all the prayers that she can get. thanks for a minute of your time guys.

Diego_Mercados
Posted

HALO Homer.
Receive mycondolences . God bless Her and you too

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks guys

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Tim This is your last warning I do not want to delete you from the group so please stop posting about outpersonals...Specially when some one is asking for prayers...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

Tim has left the building

Posted

Dear Homer, I send my deepest sympathy and heart felt prayers. And remember, God is always blessing and keeping all of you. William

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks willam, i need that right now cause i miss my ged class

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

Hi Homer sorry not been in touch lately - been ill but that is nothing compared to the death of a friend - you have my sympathies and prayers - remember that he only takes the good ones - which most of us are - i am sure she was special and a wonderful person - her family and friends will miss her but she has gone to a better place so their hearts should be eased slighly by that - but i know what it is like, as i am sure most of us have, of the loss of a loved one - it takes time to get over the sense of loss, but they will always remember her and that is the most important thing.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Yes homer Tim has left the room and the site...I will not put up with things like that..All my love to you and hope everything is ok..Do you have my phone # ??? If you like just message me and I will give it to you and you can call me anytime...

Hugs

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

my cell is turned off this morning but i will give it to you Mike.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

its okay Andrew

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I found out that Tim was a spammer that is why he is gone...