Homer_Bozarth

in need for prayers - Gay Guys! <3

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i went to my GED class today and found out that there was no class for this week because my teachers sister had died late friday night. i am asking for prayers for Amalee Lyndquest's sister. Amalee needs all the prayers that she can get. thanks for a minute of your time guys.

Richard_Edwards
Posted

May the Lord give the family the strength to deal with this tragedy.

Matthew_George_Hall
Posted

this is a good idea. To discthis stuff is brave, and compassionate. My thoughts echo those of Richard, and. may I ask for prayers for the Palladio family, who lost their fine big hearted, lonely, and yes, intelligent son, Kalan, to suicide, two months ago. God keep him with you. May suicide not ever be the answer for anyone else. Peace to all you.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks richard

Matthew_George_Hall
Posted

my prayers tonight for the teacher's sister's family, and for the also grief stricken Paladios of north Carolina. thank-you for letting me post

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Homer I will put them on my church prayer list and I will be praying for the family...

@Matt Your right no one should take there life...and My prayers are with the family...

Matthew_George_Hall
Posted

@Homer and Michael Wolf, thank-you. You have said meaningful things. and are very kind to put them on your church's prayer lust. I agree,that Boone should take their life

Posted

My prayer's and thought's go out 2 u and ur friend Homer.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanksguys you all are very sweet.

Matthew_George_Hall
Posted

thanks Richard, thanks Homer, thoughts and prayers go out from me, also, and thanks Michael Wolfe, have a good blessed day, you all

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

you guys dont even know how much your prayers are needed. i miss my ged class and i saw amy yesterday when she was running around town like a chicken with its head cut off. she has been triing to get things done before the funeral on saterday at 2 pm here. monday there will be classes again but untill that time there are no ged classes

Posted

I Lit a Candle in my Church 2day for ur Friend.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

thanks Amalee Lindquist sister's name is Bobby Lindquist. i lite a candle for the family my self

Posted

ok i can put a name on it 2day

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

a little later i will post what was in the paper for every one to read about what she did in many state in the usa.