Jony_Star

Don't Think I've Forgotten About You Guys... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

i know i haven't been on lately...but that's cuz i have this super awesome new video game...it's so cool...can't stop playing it...cuz it's that good...but right now i'm taking a little break & wanted to let you all know that i haven't forgotten about you guys...it's just that it's hard to stop playing...find myself staying up late at nite...i wish there were more hrs in the day...so i could play longer...haha...

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i sure hope you are haveing fun babe

Dennis_Mix
Posted

That is the main thing that your having fun. I like to hear that you are enjoying yourself. are you finding any new friends there?

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Whats the new game call....

Posted

Good for you, and more power to you.

Posted

the game is called Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim...it's really awesome...like every game it's about saving the world...but well someone is bringing dragons back to life...and I being the hero...have to find out who and stop them...it's a medieval kind of game...w/swords, spells, and bows...it's pretty awesome...i love games such as these...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

That is good Jony it sounds like a real good game I am into hidden objects and games like that. My reaction has slowed so I get ones that require speed
Alfawolf

Posted

yea it's pretty cool...

Andrew_Sykes
Posted

If you are playing so much do you have time for anything else - does it take you back to your youth