Aubrey_Glasgow

Hello ppl New Here - Gay Guys! <3

Aubrey_Glasgow
Posted

Hello ppl i am new here my name is Adrian but my friends call me Dr. Love........would love to make mew friends inbox me n we will take it from there

Gene_Lewis
Posted

hey, welcome hope to get to know you and hope you find that this site is that bad and you would enjoy yourself here. If you any question please feel free to ask and we will all be happy to help also if you have any problem talk with michale wolfe as you may know by looking off to the right he is the group owner

Posted

Aubrey, i'm new here as well. Lets connect.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

yeah, it free to join and that's the only thing free

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Tim I need you to stop posting for other sites in this group...We are here to talk to each other and help those who ask for it...

Thank you

Posted

Aubrey and Bill. Welcome!!

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Hey william you never welcome me like that, now i'm hurt.(LOL). But Bill the same things I said to Aubrey applies to you as well. and to break the rules a little bit check out this site there are a lot of good rooms here and even though we are the best here they have a few good people in the other rooms as well and you may even see some of us there too

Posted

OK! I don't think I was promoting any other site, and if I was, I apologize for the misunderstanding, because I certainly didn't think I was. I have no reason to do so.

Posted

Unless you were referring to skype.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Bill I was talking to Tim who is now off the site he was a spammer....
Welcome to the site Bill..and Gene is right there are great group on here just go to groups on your profile page and check them out...and you are not breaking the rules Gene you are just helping others which is what we all need to do...Thank you

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Ross and welcome to the group as well...

Posted

Fine.thx.I'm going to need a bit of guidance, especially since I'm new to the gay scene, having only told my wife that I was gay two weeks ago. We have a lot of things to sort out. On the hand I feel liberated and free of the mental torture, on the other I hate upsetting my wife. And yet I can no longer deny that I'm attracted to men - younger men. She asked a direct question, knowing full well for most of 24 year marriage that I was gay. She has been an amazing person, and I love her. BUT I am attracted to me - not women. Fortunately I'm going to be helped by someone from a local lgbt helpline. I have not opened up to my family. In fact no-one except my wife knows. I am so thankful for this site. Meeting new people online. Hopefully I'll come to meet some in person. I feel so sad that there are SO many who feel insecure in our community. I'm sure many of them have suffered rejection and abuse from those they trusted. I'm also sad that young men in places such as Malaysia have learned to hide their sexuality, of which they are ashamed! I'm sorry it's all pouring out. Again, Michael, thx for welcoming me here.

Posted

My goodness! That is by far the longest comment I've made on this site. Sorry for the spelling mistakes.

Posted

Michael, since you mention that you put God first in your life, I'm also wrestling with two apparent contradictions - my Christian faith as an evangelical and my sexuality. I truly believe that God's grace is suffiicient, for his power is made perfect in our weakness. I do not believe that he rejects us. Far from it, it is because of his overwhelming love like the father in the story of the prodigal son that I survive at all! I've suffered enough rejection from people who called themselves by the same name as me. But God loves them as well.

Posted

Right, preach over!!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Ok first Bill never say your are sorry for long comments or anything else...You sound like you know what you want and I am happy to hear your wife is standing by your side..
I don't know if you know but we do have a Christian group on here you should join it...There are alot of good people in it...but if you need to talk feel free to message me anytime...