Erica_Hunt

In Need of Advice - Lesbian Ladies

Erica_Hunt
Posted

So i have a problem, my girlfriends family is really religious. so i havew no idea how to handle the fact that their telling her were both going to hell, what would you do and whats some advice for how i can deal with it. i love my girlfriend i just dont want to them to be the reason we break up. anyways any advice would be helpful

Nikki_Flint
Posted

With parents like that she must have faced and to some degree have been ready for this. You must support each other and respectfully disagree with their position. It will be a shame to be isolated from her parents but it will be their loss. At some point we must all move on from under our parents wing and your support for her will be essential. Good luck to you both

Luanne_Leon
Posted

What purpose is there for even telling them? I wouldn't and just move on. If they ask the question, then they have to be ready for the answer !

Erica_Hunt
Posted

thank you both and they know shes gay but there being assholes about it.

Courtney_Stokes
Posted

you should tell them to watch the movie "for the bible tells me so" that might make them think a little differently about it and itll block pretty much any comment they might have about you going to hell and whatnot

Erica_Hunt
Posted

ive never seen the movie myself but i'll check it out and ask her to make them watch it.

Posted

Also have them watch prayers for bobby or something like that. I'm sorry for your situation.

Posted

definitely prayers for bobby it's so sad...

Erica_Hunt
Posted

thank you all, your advice helped clear my head alittle.