Michael_Wolfe

Asking for prayers - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am asking all of my gays.com friends to please pray for the lost of our Female dog "Lady"...We lost her today around 11:15am...She will be cremated later today..

Thank you all
God Bless
Michael & Donnie Wolfe-Durst

Dave_Mack
Posted

As a dog lover I am sorry she passed. I am sure she had many good years and gave you a lot of love as your did to her. She is in Dogheaven! Hope she was not in pain...

Daniel_Markov
Posted

sorry to hear that
mi dog olso died earlier this weck (she was mother to a 3 day old puppy--she died to, yesterday-after 2 days strugle)
: ' (

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thx guys for your prayers and comments..Daniel I am sorry for your lost as well..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am sorry guys I just saw that I post this 2 times..Please forgive me

elSac08
Posted

I, too, am sorry for your loss; as was said previously - concentrate on the pleasure she gave you.

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

shes in my prayers Mike

Posted

Aww, so sorry Mike, i am a complete Animal lover and 2 lose ur best friend ie ur doggy, it's as bad as losing a family member. Ur doggy is in my Prayer's.

Posted

Sat., Nov 12th, 11, 15>40 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hey Mike,
My Condolances on the Loss of Your Child, I Appreciated Seeing That Picture of Doggie on Your Site as Such. Doggie is NOW in Care of the Great One Who
Values Him/Her as Much as He Values US. When the Time is Right, He Will Let You Know That Its Time to Bring Another Child Home and Give Him/Her a LOVING HOME.
Hint - See Your Local ASPCA or Animal Shelter Soon, They Have a Lot of Kids in Need of a Home, Yes Its the Great One's Approved, OK.
My You B Bless in Your Time of Need,
Tnx,
Operater.

N.B. I Have My Own Small Child - a Kitty 5 Yrs. Old Charco Black so I Know Full Well the Value These Kids Bring into a Home.

Posted

My love am sorry to hear youre news.I will as i do every day pray for you and youre dog. xxxx

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thank you very much for your thoughts and Prayers...Yes she will be miss...We rescue her and for the last 3 years she was a good part of our lives....She was cremated yesterday afternoon with her blanket that she love to lay on..We still have our male dog Sammy and he is a rescue dog too..

Thank you all
Michael

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

your welcome Mike

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thank you Homer we will miss her....

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

i am sure you will seems how she is part of the family and all.