Michael_Wolfe

Asking for prayers - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am asking all of my gays.com friends to please pray for the lost of our Female dog "Lady"...We lost her today around 11:15am...She will be cremated later today..

Thank you all
God Bless
Michael & Donnie Wolfe-Durst

Randy_Martin
Posted

my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Posted

Please know I am praying for you. I have been in your shoes more than once, so I can both empathize and sympathize with you. You are not alone. And remember, God is with you, and will sustain, bless, and keep you in every way at all times always. And needless to say, I am with you in spirit, as well. If you ever want and/or need to call on me, please do not hesitate to do so. William

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Anything I can do - please ask. Sadly I have been in the same shoes twice this year also - My thought to you & Lady.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thx to all for your thoughts and prayers...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I just notic that I had post this 2 times please forgive me

Mark_Utterback
Posted

i am very sorry for your loss.i have been there myself.your friend mark

Mark_Utterback
Posted

if you want a friend to talk to feel free to hit me up

Posted

iam so sorry to hear your bad news i know what its like i been there. my thoughts go out to you and prayers too. i mean this if you need to talk i be hear for you my email is peterwatts56@ntlworld.com take care pete

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thank you very much for your thoughts and Prayers...Yes she will be miss...We rescue her and for the last 3 years she was a good part of our lives....She was cremated yesterday afternoon with her blanket that she love to lay on..We still have our male dog Sammy and he is a rescue dog too..

Thank you all
Michael

Posted

i dont know what els to say to you but i feel vary sad for you take care pete

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thank you Peter just for the comments you are a good friend...

Oscar_High
Posted

Oh Michael I am so sorry! I had a great friend, it was a female boxer, the most loyal and lovely friend I ever had, Bellota (its name) died 5 years ago and I am still missing her so much. Hope you are fine! xoxoxoxo

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thank you ever so much..xoxoxoxo