Michael_Wolfe

Asking for prayers - The Gay Christian Network

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am asking all of my gays.com friends to please pray for the lost of our Female dog "Lady"...We lost her today around 11:15am...She will be cremated later today..

Thank you all
God Bless
Michael & Donnie Wolfe-Durst

Tonia_Docter
Posted

Sweet Michael and Donnie you made the last few years of Lady's life such a safe and happy place. Hugs and prayers for you and your other fur baby...I know that this is going to be a rough time for all of you but I am here for you and for Donnie whenever you need a shoulder. I decided not to call Donnie when I got home from my art show because I thought you guys would need some time together. Let him know he can call ANYTIME! That goes for you too buddy Love you sweetie!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thank you very much for your thoughts and Prayers...Yes she will be miss...We rescue her and for the last 3 years she was a good part of our lives....She was cremated yesterday afternoon with her blanket that she love to lay on..We still have our male dog Sammy and he is a rescue dog too..

Thank you all
Michael

Jean-Yves_Poirier
Posted

May God Bless you all and your family. Your loss of Lady is profound. I know that you gave her a wonderful life, and she gave you unlimited love. I lost my little Ariel in July and I miss her so very much. I believe that Lady is at the rainbow bridge, health and happy and waiting for you both. My prayers go out to you with all my heart. Jean-Yves