Raymond_Ray

finding friend or bf.. - Gay Guys! <3

Raymond_Ray
Posted

i am a verry chubby gay and want to find a real relationship...if u are interested in me.....add me as frenz and pm me ba

Gene_Lewis
Posted

hey raymond you may be on thechbby side, but i am FAT. and must say that as far as friendships you came to the right place. now outside of that gl. not saying you can't find it here, i'm just not

Posted

hey there. You aren't the only chubby one. I really have to side with Gene, I'm past chubby too. Add me to fat or obese. And I'm happy just the way I am. And my bedroom buddy's like me just the way I am. So hang in there, you will find someone. Until then, we can talk anytime. I have 3 pen pals now in Africa. I can handle another one.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

There is nothing wroung being chubby....So don't worry yourself...You will find someone too...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I just don't understand why people want to give out there private E-Mail address in group when there are spammers on this site and the others sites too...

Randy_Martin
Posted

when someone sends out their private email address - as an i t guy - i know everything is in the header i need to show up at your house. i hope you all realize that it is easy to lookup everything on anyone from the ip address in the email. be careful. as for chubby - who cares - it is all about the guy inside. that is all that really matters.

Posted

i have send e mail but i have no profile to it no address it say ontario /if they come to my place unanounce they wil be met with a baseball bat

Randy_Martin
Posted

u got that right - baseball bat does wonders.

Posted

i have learn that from a cousin he keep 1 by is front door lol just in case it be harder to get in here i just need to knock with my hammer the guy below me would be up in less then a minute plus i hear them comming up mystairs and i have two doors to get in my place