seekwithoutrest

Anyone else having a hard time finding the One? - Lesbian Ladies

seekwithoutrest
Posted

I mean, honestly. It's so hard to find someone that I'm compatible with and it left me wondering if I was the only one.

All my friends don't understand how I'm single because I am attractive, I'm a romantic (definitely know how to treat a girl right) and an all around sweetheart. I love adventures and I love spontaneously fun women. But it seems that I clash with so many lesbians who are 420-friendly. I'm not and I don't want it illegally around me. That seems to be a big thing, but oh well.

What reasons are there that make you think you can't find the one?

Posted

Just those around you. You sound and look beautiful. I agree with you about the drugs I don't allow it aroundme

Melanie_Downing
Posted

I hear that. But you're not alone. And you will definitely find a special person out there, they're special to begin with because they're rare. I haven't given up so you don't either! Good luck xoxo

seekwithoutrest
Posted

@Karlie - Thanks! Haha, it's good to see that I'm not the only one too. It's frustrating because sometimes they act like I should automatically be okay with it.

@Melanie - I won't! I'll stay on my quest for true love and when I find that lucky person then I'll scream it at the top of my lungs, marry them and love them always. I believe in love that lasts a lifetime or more. My grandparents were married 50+ years before my grandfather passed away and I want that kind of marriage.

Posted

omg i teared up reading that =') You speak the true words of so many women out there struggling to find that special someone x the hard part is finding where they are hiding -.-

jessicazylee
Posted

my advice: don't look. Not all of us are meant to be with someone. Have fun, enjoy your freedom. And if no one comes along whatever. But if one does, great.

Julz_Yap
Posted

same problem here &gt&lt sigh*