chat - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

if your english gay male and between 14 to 17 add me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx plz add me all u sxcii boys

Posted

Ur profile don't say much.

I am 16 so legal in UK

Posted

Welcome 2 the Site Robert

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Robert and welcome to the site....

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Dean I am glad that you are back...How you been????

Posted

hi dean, your so cute baby. message me please

Gene_Lewis
Posted

robert hill what give you the right to say that someone is too young to be on this site? i was told that it is open to everyone and anyone so if 14 is too young and illegal for you don't comment on any thing he says. he has as much right to be here as anyone. we are here to help one other and from time to time this is a safe place for them to be here and us old heads should be here to help show a + side of gay life. get over yourself and roll out if the kiddies that come on here are not up to your standard. and he's looking to meet someone his age not yours or mine

Kyoh_Von_Mazirette
Posted

HEY HEY HEY, first of all OLDIES, young people are entitled to anything you get :3 and second of all, your just booty-tickled that your gonna die first c;

Kyoh_Von_Mazirette
Posted

last comment @ROBERT

Kevin_Lister
Posted

hey how is everyone doing

Posted

Thanks Michael, I do feel a bit better now.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Robert Hill First he is looking for someone his age and yes 14,15,16, our all welcome on the site..Like others have said if you don't like it then you need to message me and I willl forward it to the site mangers...The young guys that come on here all do not want sex..alot of them just want to talk to someone there age or older...Many are looking for advice...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Kevin how are you doing today....and welcome to the group...

Kevin_Lister
Posted

i'm good tks how u?