Ashley_Sage_Coon

Bleeding Love.. - Poetry Group

Ashley_Sage_Coon
Posted

In the bathroom behind the closed door, with tears falling on the cold tile floor, her cries for help are left unheard with her head in her knees and face covered. As she sits here alone empty with despair, she thinks in her head "what's the point of breathing air?", with the love of her life not by her side she can't stand to look into anyone's eyes. And with these thoughts she goes into a deep depression thinking "what can I do to free this pain?".."oh wait".."cut my veins." So she manages the strength to get off the floor to crawl to the sink and look in the mirror, as she holds out her arm but can already see..there's blood everywhere but it isn't from her arm; it's her heart. The razor blade she holds in her hand has carved her lovers name deep in it's cavity, as she cries "together forever..isn't that how it's supposed to be?" Losing conciousness she falls down, hitting her head on the bath tub making a loud echoing sound, the tiles are soaked with unrecruited love..red as roses but not so sweet. Lying there gasping for a touch, a kiss, an everlasting glimpse of her just once..the one she loves with all her heart with nothing left to say with the light of day fading away..her last words are "I miss you."

Posted

Your poem is amazing. Every word I read gave me a different emotion. Hopefully you write more and post it.

Ashley_Sage_Coon
Posted

Thank you, that means a lot . I really appreciate your lovely comment.

Posted

Wow- so emotionally out!! I also feel everyone has felt desperation sometime in their lives because there is no life is a perfect oneand life itself is an everyday struggle. Sometimes we can hurt so bad we want to end the pain but it definitely won't get us anywhere but some do finish it off because they become tired of the pain they have felt.

Kayla_Monroe
Posted

I cried. This is fantastic!