Romance - Love and Romance

Ma****

Posted

Well, to start out my girlfriend and I have been together for 16months, and when we very first got together she was the most romantic women. She sweep me off my feet! Now that we have been living together for almost a year the romance is pretty much gone, and no matter how hard i try and get it back she just dont see it. I have tried buying the candle light bottle of wine lights out with candles lite while wearing a sexy teady, an nothing! I have tried the cute little notes everywhere still nothing, I have tried telling her and talking to her about it. It kinda makes me feel like Im not worth it or something...idk or maybe Im just not doing it right. Can I get advice on how I can try and get the romance back?

Sukie_Hernandez
Posted

ok i my is sukie how about talking to her maybe shes going through some thing you do not know about let her know you need to know where you stand in this relateionship is there some thing you need to talk about ok good luck let me know how did it go ok

Posted

That is a good idea. And while you are at it how about you try and get a little time away for awhile or a romantic night out? Maybe just a change of the ordinary things you do. But she may have the answer in discussing what is wrong with your gf not responding to your overt messages. Sometimes you do have to open up the door and just ask her directly is something going on with you that you are not responding to all the romantic signals I have been sending your way. Can i help? Open the door to discussion

Posted

Thanks you guys, and yes I have tried to talk to her and it kinda helped. She now knows that I dont only want romance but we need it as a couple to stay strong and together. I guess...time will always tell! thanks again girls!!