Katie_Lora

Stopping by to say Hello.. - Lesbian Ladies

Katie_Lora
Posted

Just wanted to stop and say hello to all of you!
Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!
now back to work :/

Zoey_Finn
Posted

ah so lovely. hope your having a lovely day too!

Posted

Awwww.... I'm definitely having a beautiful day. Thanks again for stopping by Katie. Have fun at work. Speaking of work, I have to go to work soon. :3 My getaway away from this place that keeps me sane and pays my bills. XD

Katie_Lora
Posted

I will after I get off work

Posted

There ya go. :3 Wish I could say the same for me.

Katie_Lora
Posted

I work a lot! so when is time to go I get super HAPPY! lol good thing is nobody bosses me around so I like my job just gotta find something fun n new to do!

Lakshmi_Subramaniam
Posted

helo to all. and hope all is fine

Katie_Lora
Posted

Hello there!

jessicazylee
Posted

I'm having a great day! Pop quiz for the students bahahahahahahaha. Oh and they all aced it so I'm patting myself on the back for being an awesome teacher, since it was actually meant to crush them.

Renee_Tan_57558
Posted

Hey there. Have a great day

Katie_Lora
Posted

oh thats good Jessica!! glad you had a great day!

Posted

Hey Jessica! Sounds like you are an awesome teacher...and that's not all you're awesome at...u look simply awesome too! xxx

jessicazylee
Posted

[[blushes]] thank you dear.
tho today I administered another test and I'm ready to wallop one of hte kids. All the other students got 85%+ and this kid got 32%.... he never does his hw and goofs off in class.

Posted

don't give the slacker a break...that's the problem with education today. Too many teachers just let the lazy ones slide and pass them off to somebody else.

Posted

Agreed jodi

jessicazylee
Posted

agreed... the best way to tell if you have a good teacher, is if you actually have some spreading of the grades. This way they kno who needs to be pushed and who can help others.

A slacking teacher [or more likely, one who's terrified of administration and parents] will give all A's so they don't have to deal with them.