Heather_Osborne

hi all - Lesbian Ladies

Heather_Osborne
Posted

hey everyone! i am newly active on the site. i live in a town where i feel like i am the only person who is out. it sux. i feel so alone. ALONE, but never ASHAMED. anyone know what i mean?

Zoey_Finn
Posted

hi how are you?ah i no that feeling i live in a small town too where i think i probs am the only gay in the village lol

Posted

Well welcome to the site and we hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions just let one of us know and we'll be glad to help you out when ever we can. :3

jessicazylee
Posted

I can hear that. I'm in Taipei and I felt really alone, because my parents kept me cooped up in the house until they returned to China. But now that I can get out more, I see there's a ton of gay ppl in the area. But it takes me an hour to get to the city T____T

Posted

yeah i know what you mean i travel alot and i find it hard to meet people but i might have a year in SF, USA so there hope and also welcome to heather! all ways look on the bright side of life! haha xD

Heather_Osborne
Posted

thanx naomi! i am trying to keep positive! my bi sister will be here next week for the holiday, that always helps! keep the vibes flowing!!!lol