Gene_Lewis

HOW DO YOU TELL - Gay Guys! <3

Gene_Lewis
Posted

Ok, first this is going to be a little above the PG-13 rating for this room, but i need to know.

There's this guy that i have been talking to and it seemed to be going smoothly until the moment of show and tale. he text me a picture of his special part and i'm not a size queen, but i am a big girl and i love a full meal and i'm not sure how to tell him without hurting his feeings. i mean it's too small for me and i know me i am blunt, but about somethings and what i'm thinking and the way i would say it will be very hurtful to the point he will cry. i never had a small dick in my life and at this age won't start now. Also he don't won't to wear a rubber and that is one reason i would sleep with him when he want too. my rule no glove not love and this is a ride no one really want to miss, not bosting just knows my talents. the text he sent me said see what you are missing.

Nathan_DeNoyelles
Posted

Hmm, In a serious relashionship the "size" of your partner shouldn't matter. Sex can be a pleasurable experience with almost any size. It takes very little.

But if it does matter, I really can't think of any other way to tell him except bluntly and honestly. Or make up some other reason that you want to get out of the relashionship, something that wouldn't hurt his feelings as much or something you think he would take lightly.

Good luck :-)

Gene_Lewis
Posted

sex isn't that important, but helll when you get down to it you want someting to ride on. there's just so much talking you can do and i can fake it so much no matter how much you love someone sex is always a deal breaker.

Nathan_DeNoyelles
Posted

:/ Not sure on what people are prone to believing that size doesn't matter but I agree of course sex is important, I'm not sure what's considered small either. I mean you could probably have a really good time if it's just average xD.

But yeah if you feel the size of your partner is inadequate and that it would hurt your relashionship maybe just tell him that you don't feel you guys are a good match, tell him he's not your type or you just need some time for yourself. Just avoid telling him he's too small if you think it'd hurt him that much.

Idk

Posted

who want a small small penis and some are uncut and afraid to wash it it stinks id gave up one of those id say point blank im not interested that is my opinion

Dennis_Mix
Posted

If he cares about him you will be able to do it gently as you can so he can understand or sex is all you look for you have to be open with him so you go your way and he goes his

Nathan_DeNoyelles
Posted

I guess I'm looking from a different perspective. Like if I really loved a guy and I've known him for awhile, his personalities great, we get along perfect and we enjoy spending time together I wouldn't dump him the moment I found out he had a small penis. Having a big one is just a perk it's not a game changer to me.

Just my opinion :-)

Gene_Lewis
Posted

average would be a step up. and for me i like 8" or above, but nothing over 12". my first time was 9 1/2 " and just recently it was 11" and fat. how do i know, well i know dick and can spot a hung persons a mile a way. hell, i can tell how big a dick is from the way he piss

Gene_Lewis
Posted

well, baby you are better than me. we can get along like two peas in a pod but once you drop them drawers and it's not the right size, too big or to small, i got to go. looking at your picture you are young and still learning, but when you get use to something it's hard to just accecpt any old thing. it's the same way with men or woman that only like little dicks.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

it's the being so i don't have any real feeling, he is sweet, but the dick thing and the not wanting to wear a rubber. wel, they may not make them that small. hell, you would have to get one of those finger bandaides, you know the kind they have in some resturants to pull over your finger when you get cook. anyone who ever work in a resturants knows what i'm talking about

Nathan_DeNoyelles
Posted

Ok I don't wanna argue I know what you mean. Maybe it's just not as important to me. I just know if I was with a guy and loved him to pieces I wouldn't give his size a second thought.

But sex is important so if you can't get the pleasure your looking for I understand.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

oh, we aren't argueing.

Posted

Hi, Gene:
If you do not want to hurt the guy's feelings, tell him the truth and maybe, a little more: You might "admit" to being a size queen and that you expected more. As far as I know that might be the case; that's no mark against you. After all, it wasn't long ago that just admitting to being gay wasn't socially acceptable Overall, with attitude progress even in the military and in "Jockland" changing, who knows, being a size queen may become a recommendation.
--R.T. Thomes.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

If he really cares for maybe he wil get growth drugs that are out there and then he would fit a queen size for you.

Gene_Lewis
Posted

roger, in my community i'm not a size queen, hell an 8"er is the norm, i wa trying to step outside the box. never been with anyone other than a blk or latino, so i was wanting to try a white boy for the first time in my life. hell, i'm 42 and want to do something different. i had a few hit on me but never let it go no where

Posted

i was with some one almost 10 yrs i never use a rubber but it was only 69 /we were both hiv free i made sure of that/to tell the truth i have never use a rubber in the past the rubber get all the pleasure and i have always been hiv free/it all depens anything over 6' is fine i guess but there some out there they are very small there almost criple my ex was small wen i first met him but it grew with time

Heebie999
Posted

8" is not the norm. "average" is actually only like 5.2" long and 1/2" across according to "studies" ..which always seems a bit small to me.
In my experience, 6" is just about average.
8" is definitely on the large side.
10" is rare, but I've had a few in my time.. but that's the largest I've seen personally.
(I'd sure LIKE to see larger.)
Nathan has a good attitude, and might be one of those lucky guys for whom size is just not an issue. People like that do exist. (I'm not one of them. if it's not 6.5-7" long.. it doesn't pleasure me much at all to take it. 10" leaves me panting, moaning, grunting, and begging for more.)

Gene_Lewis
Posted

todd i said my community, and believe me there are a lot of tree hung men around, hel i been with so many it's hard to count. and if five is the norm the person who did the test was 5" and wanted to make himself feel ok with walking around with a little boy's dick. again, i think it's a culture thing because old boy is about 6-6.5 and the sad part is he told me it was hard. and you are right nathan does have a good attitude, but he's young, i only pray he keeps it as he gets older and i don't beieve he had a big dick in his life and that is why he can say the things he says

Gene_Lewis
Posted

todd i said my community, and believe me there are a lot of tree hung men around, hel i been with so many it's hard to count. and if five is the norm the person who did the test was 5" and wanted to make himself feel ok with walking around with a little boy's dick. again, i think it's a culture thing because old boy is about 6-6.5 and the sad part is he told me it was hard. and you are right nathan does have a good attitude, but he's young, i only pray he keeps it as he gets older and i don't beieve he had a big dick in his life and that is why he can say the things he says

Gene_Lewis
Posted

and bo tha's another thing, i can't really get with a person that don't want to wear a condom. hell, if he doesn't care about his life i do care about mine. and this maybe be the reason i use. i guess i need to see it on paper to know how to get out of this.

Nathan_DeNoyelles
Posted

"and i don't beieve he had a big dick in his life and that is why he can say the things he says"

Of course I don't have as much experience as most of you who are older then me and maybe as I experience more my views will change. It's just right now I can't imagine (in my situation at least) putting so much importance on size. I'm not looking for a bf just for sex, and I'm not in a relashionship with his penis. Pleasure in a relashionship is certainly important but with an average size I think that's certainly obtainable. I just wouldn't throw away a long term successful relashionship over size, when you get old sex is over. It's important to have more then just great sex isn't it? Though of course it'd be great to have that and more

Nathan_DeNoyelles
Posted

But yeah the condom thing I completally agree. xD

Gene_Lewis
Posted

first, sex is never over now a days there are so many pills on the market sex wil never be over. and althrough sex isn't everything i want to enjoy it and it does come down to size for me. hell, it's just as easy to love a rich man as it to love a poor man,so why in the hell not go for the goal. why shoudn't i enjoy every part of a relationship. if he's good in the bedroom with the right size dick but we can't get alone else where then why stay. if we are getting alone well every where else but can't please me in the bedroom again why stay

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Ok Gene you have a open mind about everything and it is best to keep that..Tell the guy that he is not the right one for you..and you all can be just friends..and your right if there is no glove then there is no love...
Nathan is right in the things he said too...I for one was and still like a big dick but if it is as people call normale size when I was young I learn how to sit and ride the dick for life..My hubby is big and I didn't marry him for it...I marry him for the love he has for me...
So if size does matter then you might want to keep messing with the guys that you know have big ones...
Nathan Just because you are younger then us does not mean you don't have good points...Thank you for your comments..

Dennis_Mix
Posted

If that is why he stays you would not be happy so let him know and see what happens. I bet he will try to make you happy so be honest with him.