Ken_Jinno

good friends - Gay Guys! <3

Ken_Jinno
Posted

do good @ be good.

Ken_Jinno
Posted

hello hello,am here.
you live by yourself.are not you lonely?
if you love someone so much.how will we handle it when the day we have to seperate,comes?

Dennis_Mix
Posted

it is something we all have to deal with in our lives if love someone. If you don't you are all ready lonely. It is your chose then or and always

Posted

you learn to cope with it i broke of with mine almost 2 yrs now were still friends i have not found any 1 else im not realy looking i guess i must still love him but i wont go back to him i talk to him i visit him that is about it he live near me he is also by himself at times i see he is jalous still he made is bed let him sleep in iti say i was faitfull he was not

Dennis_Mix
Posted

@ Bob you have a lot of friends don't you? I think I can call you a good friend so it makes a difference for you I hope that I can say that because I like you as a friend and that makes a difference to me anyway

Posted

im a bitch denis lol
ya were friends

Posted

i dont have to many friends in my invironment i been living here since 96 i cannot depend on no one if something was gonna happen to me i have a nephew that told me a few month back wen i get to old he would take care of me but make sure you have money left what that tells you i dont need am alcohalic in my life i wil take care of myself if need be i wil go back to toronto that where my real friends are its 500 klms from here
im just here bec my rent is cheap were wil i get a 2 bedroom 405 a month plus hydro
now with the goverment benefit my hydro is even cheaper

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I can understand that because the cheapest place I found when looking for a place to live up there was over 1000 a month so I can't blame you wanting to stay there.You may not there more on line and that all I have now.