Zoey_Finn

when i knew!!!! - Lesbian Ladies

Zoey_Finn
Posted

i was 13 and in an all girls school. there was this one girl i couldnt stop thinking about and constanly wanted to hang out with her. after spending the day with her on a school retreat thing i realised i had way stonger feelings then friendship for her and started to freek out coz i didnt no how to deal with them feelings so i hid them deep deep down, but all i wanted to do was hang out with her and couldnt wait till lunches so we could hang out. i went trough 6 years in school and got alot of diff crushes on diff girls but that one girl i fell for all those years back and even today if i see her i still fell the same way about her!

Posted

i knew when i was 14 or 15 when i realised i had feelings for my mums friends daughter problem was too scared to do anything and her brother liked me and i liked his sister

Zoey_Finn
Posted

its so hard at that age and your too afraid to tell anyone so u try to forget about it. easier said then done

Posted

I had a crush on my English teacher. That's why I tried extremely hard in English to achieve good marks so that I could impress her.....How childish! Hang on, I was 13 years of age back then. No wonder, childish