Zoey_Finn

awkwardness and cringes - Lesbian Ladies

Zoey_Finn
Posted

did u ever have a really BAD kiss r date?
i was on a first date withmy ex and we went to the cinema and i really wanted to hold her hand so was delighted when she finally took mine but what i wasnt expecting was for to kiss me so i was reallyn into the film then she leaned over to kiss me but i wasnt ready so we bumped heads and laughed it off and went to try agsin and i got stuck in the arm rest of the chair so couldnt move proberly so it was the most awkward kiss of my life we gave up after that and just sat awkwardly watching the film for the next hour and didnt mention it after supprisnly enough after that Bad kiss she asked me out a few days later lol

jessicazylee
Posted

LoL. Bad kisses... it sounds like it was just hte situation, not necessarily the kiss itself.

It's true that a kiss can make or break an attraction, especially for women. Males use kisses to transmit hormones [namely testosterone] to indicate their health and to heighten sexual arousal [hence their preference for deep tongue kisses]. Females, however, initially gentle kisses. We have receptors in our lips and in our mouths that check the IMH compatibility of the kisser with us. A too close of a match could be an indication of genetic closeness and possible complications in reproduction [even if we dont mean to reproduce or cannot reproduce with the partner]. A extremely different IMH is something we are hardwired to seek.

Hence why some people's scents and tastes just instantly get us aroused, even if we find them irritating in everything else.

Zoey_Finn
Posted

wow u lesrn somehing new everyday never knew that now lol. it was v awarkwd sitution for me and we were to embarssed to try and kiss proper again lol. but before she asked me out we joked about it saying lets amke this kiss way better lol

Posted

i once had an ex who had a mouth like a bat cave, hence kissing was quite a terrifying ordeal...for me anyway, i have never known anyones mouth open so wide for a kiss, it was like nearly being eaten lol

Zoey_Finn
Posted

omg that sounds horrible lol you b thinking oh please dont kiss me lol

jessicazylee
Posted

yikes.

I have an ex who to this day, despite the fact that he was assiest of assholes and jerk of jerks, remembering his kisses never fails to turn me on. Which quite honestly still pisses me off. I can literally smell if he's been in an area [like if I walked into a coffeeshop he just stepped out of, I know where he was sitting].

As someone who used to study evolutionary biology and development, I can look at his pictures with a critical eye and note the markers of fertility and extreme genetic diversity. I know it's the same for him because every time we have interacted I have noted signs of arousal [pupil dilation, nostril flare, hair raising, repositioning of the body in aggressor stance, etc].

In the end, we are all animals, tied to our baser instincts. It pisses me off a lot too.

Zoey_Finn
Posted

oh id say so lol