Dulcie_Metcalfe

hello:-) - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I live pretty rural in a village (no joke intended) so it's pretty hard to socialize,anyone want to chat on here inbox me :-)

Mary_Valerio
Posted

Hi

Zoey_Finn
Posted

hi hows u?

Sarina_Rakidzic
Posted

Hi From Australia

Lauren_Williams
Posted

im from wales

Kathryn_Finn
Posted

hey i'm from surrey in london and here to make new friends :P

Zoey_Finn
Posted

id love a new laptop coz the one i have no is shite. wat about u?

Zoey_Finn
Posted

ah ud never no lol. oh i love xmas im such a child when it comes to xmas

Posted

me too although doing a night shift till 8pm xmas eve then got a whole night shift xmas day till 8am boxing day ..but some of the girls with kids wanted it off so i said id do it as its hard when you get roted on at xmas with kiddies ........i have daisy -mai my pooch but she'l be with my mum anyways and their dog and her toys lol......

Zoey_Finn
Posted

ah poor u that sucks having to work xmas eve and day so youll hardly have a xmas yourself poor u!ah wat type dog do u have my dog died there recently so sad hoping to get a new 1 soon coz youd be lost without them

jessicazylee
Posted

psssssh makes me glad I'm an atheist. I work all the holidays so I makes the good moolah while the religious and lazy folks take off. Then I can take long cheap holidays when they're working.

Posted

oh im not religious jessica lol far from it ......seen to much stuff in my job.

Oh zoey sorry to hear that i have a shit-sui called Daisy-mai love her to bits shes my baby sad but true lol wouldnt want to be without her ....what dog would you like?

jessicazylee
Posted

sometimes it's cool to work holidays. When I worked in a restaurant, it was actually nice to have all the people who couldn't go back home [we were university students] gather together. Sometimes we'd go and volunteer in a soup kitchen afterwards, or just bundle up with other ppl who couldn't go home and have a great time.

Zoey_Finn
Posted

ah your dog sounds lovely i actully got a 4 year old boxer in the dogs home yday called sydeny hes lovely he used to be an army guys dog n he loved him to bits but he got recloated n had to give him uo so he was in bits. but it feels better now having a dog around again

Posted

ah bless him bet hes adorable lots of love thats the key,bet the guy was upset i know i would be as they are work buds too forces or police dogs arnt they.Yeh just got back from beach with mine she needs a bath now bless her .....glad you found one and loving the name :-D

Zoey_Finn
Posted

aw sure youd be lost without a dog i think and there so loving and affectionet. ya u have to walk him for miles coz he has loads of engery haha. how was the beach love the beach even if its raining its still lovely. ya we didnt give him the name he already had that. aw bathing a dog is fun spech when they shake the water all over you lol