Jony_Star

Is All Life Sacred??? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok i know we're all guys here...and we know nothing about being mothers and going thru pregnancies and stuff...but this is more about life than being mothers and going thru pregnancies...my brother and i saw a lady protesting abortion in front of the Planned Parenthood building...my brother was telling me that Missouri is about to make abortion illegal...which i 'm glad...because i'm against abortion all the way...because this whole thing about "women should have the right to abortion because it's their bodies and they can do whatever they want"...i'm sorry to say but that's the STUPIDEST & most SELFISH EXCUSE i've ever heard...you're really gonna tell me that your body is more important than the life you're carrying in there???...then my brother brought up a good point...but what about the women who have been raped???...why shouldn't they be allowed to get an abortion???...well one reason and for one reason only...because ALL LIFE IS SACRED...why would someone take it out on an unborn child???...i get the fact that well some women can't cope raising the child that was produced by rape...and what kills me...is that women focus more on the fact that the child only belongs to the rapist...they disown the child emotionally...and i can understand to a certain point...that is what adoption is for...if the mother is gonna be unfit to care for the child...then do the responsible thing and give it to a family that can't have children of their own...there is so much love out there...i'm sure the child will be blessed and looked after...now again i know we're guys and know nothing about what goes thru the mind of a woman when she's pregnant after her rape...but the question here is do you believe that all life is sacred???

Randy_Martin
Posted

All life is sacred. All. I could not abort a child.

Posted

Allan you're free to talk as much as you want about the topic nobody's gonna stop you...or at least i won't...but if this is too much of a serious topic i'm sorry...it seems i'm full of serious topics all of a sudden...which is kinda weird for me...i'm not that much a very serious person...but lately i'm just curious on people's views and opinions...

Posted

life is sacred i wil old back my response on that matter because who are we to judge what goes in the woman mind at the time some are not ready to have kids

Posted

You guys have a good point,but what if a woman is raped,or a girl is Muslim and has has a not so understanding father. Shes sixteen and gets pregnant. She knows her father will most likely beat her,shun her.Her family would disown her. Tell me. What are her options,and why shouldn't a woman have command of her body? These day there is the day after pill,so we can argue this all we want,but in the end,the woman still has the choice.

Posted

again it all comes down to your belief...do you believe that all life is sacred???...and the strength you carry to protect that life...and again that excuse that woman have the right to choose what to do with their body is pretty much a very stupid and selfish excuse...because from the moment you're pregnant you're not deciding what to do with your body...your deciding to keep or exterminate a life...and of course i'm also against the day after pill because it's the same as getting an abortion...i mean seriously i know accidents happen...but well accidents woudn't have happened if they kept it in their pants...and if they both would've taken the necessary precautions...the two things i'm super against is abortions...and the death penalty...for the one reason as i said & i've constantly repeated... ALL LIFE IS SACRED...this sense of blind justice is another stupid thing...how could the death of one or many be replaced by the one death...the death of the murderer...but of course keeping criminals alive these days cost $$$...anywho amazing how the world works...even the most religious of people can be filled with so much anger that they forget about forgiveness or mercy...filled with so much rage that they want nothing else but to see the murderer dead...believing that a murderer isn't worthy of his own life...whoo this is an interesting topic...

Posted

Fantastic Discussion and Thank's Jony for bring it up. I am Totally Anti Abortive, I Firmly believe that Abortion is Murder. If anyone has seen the video of an Abortion where pro Abortive people are trying 2 tell us that the child is not Alive, yeh you can Clearly see the Child Fighting with it's little leg's against the Medical Instrument's being inserted into the Woman, So the child is Alive and has no say in the matter. Well it Sicken's me for one, Every Child is entitled 2 Life, and as Jony say's If it's the result of a Rape, Sure there are lot's of Couple's who cant have Children only 2 willing 2 take the Child. Sorry for your loss Allan.

Posted

i'm sorry to hear that sad story Allan...and i'm sorry if this discussion upsets you...and i guess if it's gonna make you super angry and you don't wanna say anything super rude and mean...i understand if you wanna hold yourself back...but again in any of my discussions...feel free to stop by and say whatever you like...even if you think that i will strongly disagree...but still know that you have the freedom to express yourself too...so long as you don't insult or attack anyone directly...i'm ok with it...but thanks for reading my discussion...i just added the death penalty to this discussion...if you want you may continue this discussion...but if not...i understand...again thanks for stopping by and reading...

Posted

i used to attend a church group regularly...and once they gave me a paper with illustrations and descriptions of 4 abortion procedures...and thought i can't remember the name...i sure remember what the procedures are...one they insert a kind of salt or acid to burn the baby then take it out...the other they take it out piece by piece...call me crazy for saying this...because on my masculinity discussion i had said that it's impossible to relate to something that you haven't ever experienced yourself...but after giving us this paper...they turned off the lights...because it was time for meditation and to release our burdens onto God...and the lady was reading a poem...the poem was pretty much about abortion from the unborn baby's point of view...and i kid you not with every word...i could sense the fear and the sadness of the unborn child in the poem...and within me dwelled a profound sadness...one that i have never felt before and cried like there was no tomorrow...and asked God why would women do this???...how can doctors that do these procedures not have a sense of morality or a conscience???...how can either of them sleep knowing they ended a life???...killed a defenseless innocent...to me that is unforgivable...but just like everyone is worthy to have live...they also are worthy of forgiveness...so that their sin does not become our burden...so in the end i asked God to forgive these people...and as impossible as it may seem to one day end both the death penalty and abortion...i'm glad that my discussion interests you Richard...i too think this is a good discussion so far...and well let's remember that no matter what is said on here...to keep our cool...this is a discussion not an argument...thanks again for reading and commenting guys...

Posted

i have this friend she as 3 as of now she can barely make end meet as of now she went one time with this dude she found out she was pregnent she taught things over having a 4 t child not being able to care for it she had no choice to get and abortion then she went for an operation to tie what ever to never be able to get pregnent again she is in her 40 i know abortion is wrong but its easy to say its like murder but wil you help her out with your own money what if you get a fourth child and they all starve does it make it better? why dont all the men get fix for that mater not to make unwante kids in the first place there no malice in my thinking its a fact of life

Posted

No Arguement's from me Jony, everyone is entitled 2 their opion and i will respect that.

Posted

the the planet is over populate there hardly any work its easy to say about others its not hapening to us i sure dont want no kids the planet is over populate as it is now there are billions that are starving everyday already because of shortage of food take that in consideration do we need a billions more to starve what wil that acomplish nothing you may think in cruel in my way of thinking

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Yes that wright that is our government sends us over seas to see how manny people we can kill. so you are telling me I am a murder for fighting for my gov.

Neil_Hilde
Posted

All I will say on the subject is that -I- will NOT tell someone else what they can and can not do. To me, this is like saying, "you can't be gay because you'll never impregnate your partner."

Posted

look Bob in the case of your friend she can give it away for adoption...to it really sounds like this..."i rather kill my unborn child than let someone else have it..."...and the over population...as a man of faith i know that all life is sacred...and seriously i know that over population is cannot be good enough reason either Bob...i know people starve and everything...but they have the strength to carry on...God looks over everyone and doesn't forsake anyone...again there are those families that want a family...and aren't able to start one...and it's not like for some of us artificial insimination is super affordable...so of course some gay couples, and even those women who are infertile or guys that are sterile...so that what i have to say on that...maybe i might be the one sounding cruel..idk...

Posted

oh btw Richard...that's ok i know he's entitled to his opinion...and that's fine with me...umm...Dennis...i don't know what you're talking about...and well i'm not saying you're a murderer...but of course i don't not agree with ending a life...whether that person was good or bad...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I don't ether but that I was call a baby killer and murder so I can understand what these girls go through when they are raped and who life do they worry about the unborn or the ones she has to take care of now. Do you ever think what goes through their minds when they have to do this

Richard_Edwards
Posted

In an ideal world, all children will be well taken care of. In the real world things are not so nice. Some children don't have enough to eat. Some have been hurt physically and some have been mentally abused. Ask the child in the womb, do you want to live no matter how much you will suffer later with battle weary and lifelong scars? Not all would choose to say yes.

Keith_Walker_47106
Posted

at what time after conception is it a life a few states put a time period on that..there are a lot of children in the world that need a home and are ready for adoption why should we add more to the already problem of finding a home for those children by adding more un wanted babies to that and who should pay for the hospital bills and why should we force a woman to carry and give birth to a child she dose not want would you want to give birth to a bowling ball out of the head of your dick..?painful yes..? wellis that what you want to put a woman through and who more than each woman should have the right to chose yes it is and should always be a right of a woman to chose.

Posted

the bad can never outweigh the good in my book...and sure the world is not a nice place as everyone would've liked it to be...but what kind of life would we have if we did not go thru hardships???...and pretty much as human beings we are all divided...by things that are not even worth being divided...as human beings we should be all one nation...but instead we are divided...corruption, wealth and overall power is the problem we face today...that's what keeps us divided...we rely too much on the government to get things going...but you forget that we shouldn't have to work for the government...the government is here to work for us...if they won't listen...well make them listen...there would not be any hardships had we not created them for ourselves...i'm not saying neccessarily that each of us has done something wrong...but think about it...we're not doing anything wrong...bu what are doing to make things right???...and i pretty much consider it a life he moment it's created...if in any case you didn't get raped...and you noticed you forgot to take the pill and ur bf's condom broke...chances are a life is growing inside of you...maybe you'll get lucky and not get pregnant...but once you do know that you are pregnant...then it is a life...it may not have a body or anything but it has a life of its own...Dennis i'm not saying we should forget about the raped women...it is unfortunate what they have to gone thru...but again i ask you...WHY TAKE IT OUT ON AN INNOCENT???...the child is gonna be just as much the victim as she is...just like we don't like having people making choices for us or telling us what we should do...who are we to do that to an unborn child that cannot speak for itself???...none of us want any suffering...but it is inevitable...this is something we all must endure as long as humanity remains divided...all we can do is hope for a better tomorrow and do our part in making this world a safer place for these all this kids to live in...yes this is all easy to say...but difficult to do...but in order to protect those innocent lives...i think we should stive for things even beyond the impossible...and by working together we can all move on together...i may sound unrealistic to many of you...but really it's not as unrealistic as you may think...once you finally step out of the box that's holding you back...wow...i've never experienced feelings and thoughts such as these before...feels good...like i'm the right path for something...anywho...that's pretty much it for now...feel free to keep adding on guys...this is getting even more interesting...

Posted

why are you so rightues about everything you swear you were god yourself the way you talk do you see god coming to help them kids ? they die of starvation god just sit there some where think about that? its easy said keep your penis in your pants but hard to do i dont agree a woman as to endure getting rape and having to take the unwanted child that is my opinion we sure aint gonna get no kids im gay but i wont cretesise what the church preach . make children there not the one that take cares of them but they fills there coffers with money why dont they gave out some out to those poor kids think of that one i think this discusion is a joke and im not ipocrite about it its just a point of view no mater what we say your always right i wont fight with you jony becaus its a losing batle from the start you seem to be always right no matter what we say i have to be careful with you you get upset over small things i rest my case have a good day all

Posted

I really do think it should be allowed,,tho im not 100% for abortion,,but put the boot on the other foot,,say u got pregnant n a male cud do so,,wat if u wre ill,,ud ben raped,,ud been abusec etcm,,shunned by your family cos of not wanting the child,,the woman does have rights to her body as men do..i often wonder how gay men have kids,,I dont get turned on watsover with a woman,,duno how these maried gay guys do get women pregnant,,as ur probly realy bi underneath,,more on the gayside than I,,as i cdont get an erection watsover with a woman.....it all depends on situation,if she suffering with an illness wre the baby would kill her,,yes its totallt right,,who are we to judge tho,,str8 people judge gay people!

Posted

look bob...don't get upset...we're not arguing...we're sharing our point of view...and maybe i'm so righteous because that's how strong my faith is...apparently yours is not so strong...that is if you had any to begin with...because you had claimed to believe in God in the previous discussions...unless that was pretty much a lie...God doesn't abandon anyone...in life or in death...and believe me i'm not God...nor do i swear i'm Him...i'm an ordinary guy just like everyone else...and this is not an argument of who is right and who is wrong...i'm just standing firmly by the opinion i've made...and it should be obvious that none of us can persuade the other to change our minds...and you may not want kids...or gave up on the fact that you can have kids...but don't try to pull the whole gay community by saying we ain't gonna have kids because we're gay...if you don't want kids or you feel hopeless about having a child...then speak for yourself...i see myself having kids...and i want kids...and if i have to...you'll see me fighting for the right to have kids...ok well 1st of all hi andrew...ok well now the whole thing about being shunned by your family...again to that comes from your willingness to protect life...to me if that were the case...no matter how bad i struggle...i would try to make it work...and if i couldn't...well give him/her for adoption and hope that another family can do better than i could...but you brought up a super good point...better than my brother's actually...what if giving birth to the baby threatens the mother's life???...i think this is the most twisted and most cruel scenario...because someone in their right mind would think...how can this new life threaten the life of another???...and i'm sure as a future mother if not a mother already...it's the most dificult decision to make...and for the 1st time in the discussion i don't have an answer for that...because this is really the most difficult answer to give when it come to saying if abortion is right or wrong...but i wanna say that the mother has already experienced life...why not give someone else that same opportunity that was given to you???...why deny the child that priviledge???...but i can't say if that's a good enough reason for some people...but well that's just what came to my mind...but thanks andrew for bringing up that super good point...you really got me there...

Posted

jony i got to watch what i say bec you can get upset over small thing i dont it takes me a lot to get upset as i control myself i wil turn it into a joke in my own ways i have a nephew my sister put him in a foster home wen he was 6 he as been abuse sexually at that home even today he is traumatize about is past he is now 56 im a catolic i know there a hiher power somewhere but i dont go to church or i rarely go i watch the mass on television at times im a nervous person in general in a big croud im worse i start twitching for no reason i try to stop but somehow i got no control so i try to keep away from big croud i went to my niece wedding last year i got there there was about 500 people i was calm but witten 45 minutes i start getting nervous so i deside to desapear i never said i was leaving i jump in my van and left just like that every 1 was wondering where i went i drove back home 7 hr drive ,driving relax me imensely jony it takes me a lot to get upset and wen i do it dont last i wil go for a long drive and wen i get back im fine i take my frustration out on my van i would say im a profesional driver idrive 50 to 60,000 klms a yrs iv done that most my life i should had been a race car driver but im not also my insurance say im a six star driver i dont see it how they figure that but i know trafic just by looking have a good day all

Posted

ive had three frends with complications in childbirth,one died she was only 26..other two werev also in there late 20s n erly 30s they havnt seen much lofe,,im in middle aged and i swear ive not seen much life att al,,whos right is it to say as you say,,theyve had a life,,thats unfair totally,,itsnot sick n twisted at all,,it happens,,,if i cud have kids,,id bare them,,,
I feel for u bob,as i have physical health n mental issues too,,x